[theqoo] G-Idle Minnie's older brother post a tweet protecting Soojin

• original post: here

1. OMG.....

2. He deleted it ㅇㅇ

3. She's not even from his family so why is he interfering?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If Soojin saw this, she would've think "you foreign f*cker, read the room a bit"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Ha, I'm so annoyed. These i-roaches are making even more of a fuss using his post as an excuse. Cube hasn't even released their conclusion yet. Why is he interfering? I'm seriously sorry to the victims. Just how can we stop these i-roaches?ㅠㅠ

5. It's a relief that he deleted itㅜㅜ I hope that we don't cause more harm to Shinae..

6. If he ended up deleting it, why would he even post it in the first place? The victims and Shinae are already receiving hate

7. He has no sense

8. If you're a foreigner and don't know anything, it's true that you should just shut up. Are the foreigners the ones who got bullied? Can't he see that the other members' families are all staying quiet? Also, I don't know how severely this scandal will affect the group but the actress who is a victim is getting a second wave of bullying. Just thinking about it, it's above and beyond severe. Seeing how the families are acting up is repulsive

9. He should've just stayed quietㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, does he really think that this will helpㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Wow so he's determined to get his younger sister hate

• why are knetz so rude to i-fans? :mads:

8. If you're a foreigner and don't know anything, it's true that you should just shut up. Are the foreigners the ones who got bullied? Can't he see that the other members' families are all staying quiet? Also, I don't know how severely this scandal will affect the group but the actress who is a victim is getting a second wave of bullying. Just thinking about it, it's above and beyond severe. Seeing how the families are acting up is repulsive

also foreigners don't have any say in anything? tf?

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• These knetz are starting to get on my nerves lmao. Why do they act like they're morally superior when (in their own words) cube didn't even post a conclusion yet??

the one of main problems in wealthiest Asian countries (China, Korea, Japan) is that most of people in those nations feel superior even to each other, so when they think that someone from Thailand, Brazil, Sweden or somewhere else might write a comment it's obvious they will feel even more SUPERIOR and treat us all as nugus lol...

besides any bullying there in Korea wouldn't be a problem/wouldn't happen at all if they will chilllax more and try to have more fun in life and be more positive.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 3. She's not even from his family so why is he interfering?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

That has to be one of the most telling comment ever. Yeah, let's stand for someone ONLY if they're from our own family. Stranger be damned. That's the perfect mindset for bullying to thrive. Nobody doing jackshit for other kids being bullied right in front of them because "sorry dude, not my family, lawlz!!". These people are so dense it kinda hurts.

• Situation looking worse now, there's more details from the accusers and now Soojin's mother is also involved because she supposedly didn't care about Soojins behavior when the school had a meeting with them

• What a dumb move. Unsurprisingly he supported that stupid political movement.

That has to be one of the most telling comment ever. Yeah, let's stand for someone ONLY if they're from our own family. Stranger be damned. That's the perfect mindset for bullying to thrive. Nobody doing jackshit for other kids being bullied right in front of them because "sorry dude, not my family, lawlz!!". These people are so dense it kinda hurts.

What a dense comment. He was in no way to know what Soojin did or did not do in middle school. He was in no position to defend her over the accusation. He was not her family and not even lived in Korea. How could he know all facets of Soojin? I won't be surprised if Seulgi's mom didn't know Irene had that pungent side until the stylist dissing scandal broke.

• What a dumb move. Unsurprisingly he supported that stupid political movement.

What a dense comment. He was in no way to know what Soojin did or did not do in middle school. He was in no position to defend her over the accusation. He was not her family and not even lived in Korea. How could he know all facets of Soojin? I won't be surprised if Seulgi's mom didn't know Irene had that pungent side until the stylist dissing scandal broke.

What a dense comment. Knetz are in no way to know what Soojin did or did not do in middle school. They are in no position to attack her over the accusation. They not even studied in that school. How could they know all facets of Soojin?

Just corrected your comment Same thing can be applied on knetz too

• He was in no way to know what Soojin did or did not do in middle school.

JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. Yet everyone speak as if they have all figured out.

Plus, defending someone doesn't mean denying allegations and claiming to have a better knowledge of the facts. It's about supporting someone you care about who's experiencing a shitty situation. It's what friends do; don't you have any? Wouldn't you like your friends to have your back if you ended up in dire need of support? With this kind of shitty mindset you have, you don't sound like friend material if you ask me.

• i saw the sisters have deleted/reposted before after knetz asked for proof but i dont know how true that is/thats not attacking

theyd probably get attacked if ifans knew how to navigate korean sites

..:* :**:. (G)I-DLE WEKI MEKI WEEKLY NU'EST ITZY DREAMCATCHER STAYC .:**:.*.:.

• i saw the sisters have deleted/reposted before after knetz asked for proof but i dont know how true that is/thats not attacking

theyd probably get attacked if ifans knew how to navigate korean sites

well i've said plenty on the issue (sj not minnie's brother) so i just want to see how cube responds now...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!