Based on the most recent album
1. BTS must have a lot of fans from their 10s to 60s; My friends’ mothers are BTS fans so they often buy albums and hang out together… BTS has a lot of fans regardless of age or gender…
2. Why does Kep1er have so many people in their 40s…? Do babies ask their mothers to buy albums?
3. Wow, these days, female fans buy more female idol albums
4. There are ARMYs in their 10s, 20s and 40s at my house
5. It’s weird that HYBE’s groups seem to have a lot of fans in their 40s?
6. BLACKPINK is amazing.. They are so popular among both men and women
7. BTS has a lot of fans in their 40s… Isn’t that a good thing?
8. EXO and SHINee are amazing, they still have a lot of fans in their 20s
9. BTS sold 2 million copies in the first half of the year, so if you look at the numbers, there are a lot of people in their 20s and 30s
10. I’m surprised that TXT has a lot of fans in their 40s
Original post (1)