Kep1er who has a better chance to debut in a girl group under a big agency?

• xiaoting = good dancer but not extraordinary and she is a chinese.. to become a kpop idol under a big agency if you are chinese , you must have a very great skills (and xiaoting doesn't have this level)

Dayeon= dayeon, i'm sure she will be in a girlgroup but in a big agency ? I'm not sure

Chaeyun = is the most mysterious case, she seems to be doing well but surprisingly as a person who wins, she doesn't really make noise in gp

disagree

chinese member are usually the member who are consider as the least talented and are usually good in just one thing in this case xiaoting is dance

but chinese member with good visual and good dance skills is enough to debut in a Kpop group (Victoria, Winwin, Yiren, fei, handong....) the whole goal of chinese member is just to have a "pretty chinese member" who can attract chinese fanbase

and considering Xiaoting popularity she would easily fit in this role

Dayeon would pretty much be the definition of what a perfect idol is, very good dancer, good singer and good rapper, she's charismatic on stage and catch eye when she's on the center, and she also prove that she's a talented choregrapher, who also have the leader skills to lead a team, and she's very pretty

so yes any big agency who isn't dumb would hire her, because she's the type of member that you can put in any position and be sure she'll do a great job

well chaehyun doesn't make any noise in the gp like any other Kep1er members because GP999 didn't have the impact that produce had

but skills wise she's very talented, very charming and very beautiful

tbh it's the only people i think can debut in a big agency right now, in the sense of the other member having very weak skills ( bahiyyih, yeseo..), not fitting in the korean beauty of standard (hikaru) or just not having any presence and tend to disappear into the background even if they are talented ( Youngheun, mashiro...)

• Can't agree that Yeseo skills are very weak, she's very similar to Xiaoting (a good dancer even if there's better dancers in the group, could be lead in other groups and a visual).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they'll consider unnie line too old by the time kep1er disbands. I can see mashiro debuting in 143ngg but I'm not sure.

I feel like Chaehyun will stay in her company and she already left a big 3 company. I could see Dayeon leaving but unlikely for it to be a big 3 company

Isn't hikaru already confirmed to be in a new gg in Japan? Honestly this XG thing is confusing to me but whatever.

I feel like Hiyyih has the best shot even if it's kinda slim, before yall say I'm biased or she isn't talented her me out. Bahiyyih is average in terms of skills so it's not like she's untalented enough for a company not to want her. She also has a huge i-fanbase that would be good for a company to use. And considering the fact that she has 2 years to improve her skills, if she uses that time wisely I can see her leaving IST and joining a big4 company.

Youngeun would probably leave her current company but most likely sign with a mid tier company. (If she leaves her company and joins bahiyyihs it will be over for 5th gen!!)

I feel like Yeseo will also have a chance. Yeseo will be very young by kep1ers disbandment, she will be 18 turning 19. She has a dedicated Korean fanbase, and I think she can gain more fans internationally. She's a talented dancer, has a nice voice for a subvocalist and is honestly stunning. She also has a bunch of center material (I've seen Koreans say she would be a perfect center if she was taller, but I think Yeseo can group an inch or two). I think she should leave 143 if she wants to debut in a gg. Or maybe she'll go into acting since she was a child actress.

If Xiaoting was younger by Kep1ers disbandment I'd see a big company taking her but she'll be turning 25 and we know how ageist the industry is.

• Xiaoting, i think she would have the biggest chance to debut, especially since i think she would suit different concepts, i could see her in BP, Twice and aespa concepts

edit: wait, you are speaking after kep1er disband, i thought you mean in general which you see debuting in a big company group, after disbanding is none of them

• never thought about it until now but kep1er really is the first produce gg where none of the members have any impact with the public or carry any brand power

tbh like others are saying none of them stand out so if girls from ioi and izone can’t even make it after their group activities…

on a positive note, there is still time to promote and gather opportunities. unless ofc mnet keeps wasting them on shit like queendom instead of comebacks

• Panpriyah-lice

Changed the title of the thread from “Kep1er who has a better chance to bebut in a girl group under a big agency?” to “Kep1er who has a better chance to debut in a girl group under a big agency?”.
  • I think Yujin will probably debut as a solo artist once she leaves cube, clc is practically disbanded so I don't think she'll join another group. For the rest of the girls, I think shiaothing it's the one with the highest chance to get into a big company (but not big3) if she doesn't go back to China.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!