Posts by Haruuu04

I'm totally rooting for Ran! I know her since I listen to Girls2 and it was quit surprising to see her back so soon. She just had left Girls2 in the end of May this year so yeah. IDK what lead to her going on PDJ, but she left Girls2 around the time when the PDJ-aplications happend so maybe she only left Girls2 to be able to participate on the show. It was just said back than that she had left her group and company on personal reasons but not why, so maybe its cause of that since it's known to join PDJ you need to be unemployed in case you work in the entertainment industry so yeah ...

Unbenannt.png

Didn't she announce her intention to graduate back in February tho? (if my memory serves me right). The PD101JP Girls season was only announced in April. So maybe it was just perfect timing.

Something is telling me that newjeans will dominate korea while baemon will achieve great success internationally. Nj has a potential to be big outside korea as well, but their concept and the complexity of their lore/storyline can be a barrier for western local peeps to like them. YG's very root (hiphop, their edgy, cool and untouchable image) has always been the most marketable in other parts of the world. It's one of the main reasons why Blackpink was able to penetrate the western market the way they did. The composition of baemon members alone (nationalities) can already secure a strong/decent fandom outside korea, now what YG has to do is to give them catchy songs and they will hit BIG. If they manage to become smarter than that and actually give the girls an attractive and not-so-used 4th gen concept (like the 90s hiphop?), I'd be afraid of what babymonster can achieve.

xg has already made their debut, bahi has the least chance in big 6... she has poor skills , her I-fanbase is the only one who can save her

Same sentiments here. I mean I don't hate the girl I think she's a good kid but let's be real here, she's not really a big 3 idol material. Looking at the big company ggs rn, like NMIXX and Le sserafim, it would be impossible for her.

Some sjws on twitter "cancelling" some Chinese person working in East Asia doesn't amount to shit. There's been many idols who were i-cancelled but are doing much better after than before, for ex. OMG, Hwasa

That will affect her votes, remember, International fans can also vote through the Universe app. Using Hwasa as an example is irrelevant, she didn't join a survival show in the midst of the cancelling, she didn't have to worry about votes and getting eliminated because of it. Let's use Takatsuka Hiromu from Produce 101 Japan S2 instead, he's a problematic trainee accused of being racist but still made it to the debut group with a final rank of 2nd, do you want to know why he still made it despite of his controversial racist remark? Because International fans couldn't vote, only japanese fans who don't give a sh*t about his "racist" behavior were allowed. Now imagine Fu Ya Ning, an equally problematic trainee, joining a survival show where International fans can vote. There's nothing to worry about IF she has a strong local fanbase though, considering the large population of china, a strong local fanbase would be enough to get her to the debut group, but does she? Is she popular in China at all? Hiromu managed to make it because his japanese fans were many and strong enough to make the international fans' opinions about him irrelevant.