Bighit’s newest promotion technique makes no sense

• I don't care about the promotions but I agree with the fact that Big Hit promotional strategies have been really really confusing.

Tbh I never felt they did anything different from other k-pop companies other than getting all the opportunities that came their way (most of them because of ARMYs).

BTS success is all down to BTS, their music & their relationship with ARMYs.

I completely agree with what you said.

I think they often want to experiment, maybe because they know that Armys will pull their weight and do everything they can to help the boys.

It doesn't always work as we have seen but sometimes they don't always seem to care.

• well I am enjoying those.

Someone show op the quarantine youtube lives.

I do see your point but since I like such stuff I cant say I agree with it.

Ps: more than promotion I think bh should buy some comfy chairs. Jin, v and jhope suffered yesterday, get them comfy chairs bighit not those small wooden stools.

63-grammy-bts.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Anon813 ().

• We want to see more studio footage, writing footage, how parts get chosen.

We need this so "army" finally STFU about line distribution and their positions.

I enjoyed more and learn more from 2012 one minute vlogs then most of recent promotions.

Life performances are good but other then that.....

• im not an army nor to i closely follow anything involving big hit but i have been in the kpop fandom since 2010, and all i can say is that big hit got lucky with bts and clearly has no idea what is going on or what they are doing

• Agreed ooo I hadn't thought of that, like a true OT7 behind - that would be awesome!!

We already have it. Do some of you even fallow official content?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We already have it. Do some of you even fallow official content?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello! no need to be snappy - I have seen that and forgotten, ty for the reminder, but that was more like a festa, with guided answers and a bit of an official feeling. Would still love a loose vlive, but don't expect one.

• Okay first of all, adult coloring book is a thing.

Second, this reeks ageism. Adults can’t like decorating or playing with stickers? People of all age can enjoy art and craft without being shame. Just saying. Mr. Adulting police

• If you feel left out because there's stickers and a coloring page then that's a personal problem. idk how to tell you that adult coloring books is a whole industry and that some adults are able to take the sticks out of their ass and enjoy things. Like my first thought when I saw these is "What a cool thing for ARMY families to do together." Guess I don't adult the right way.

I actually gifted those to some people.

They love them

• ;(;(;( save them pls.

• I actually think it’s kinda cool, like making your album unique and very you so it actually becomes your stuff and not something that you won’t open for 10 years because it’s collection item. That said I do agree with you that some of these activities may seem kinda dumb and they should just ask the members who like to draw (like JK, jimin etc) to do just one video of them doing it, no need to call them all when some are clearly not interested.

For the coloring I think the activity itself is dumb but the drawing is cool? I remember getting a lot of these visiting museums, I loved it!

I can’t talk for other groups but I remember back in the day BTS had a lot of pictorial stuff (remember the big ass wings concept book) so I’ll give the benefit of the doubt that it’s bc BTS have been going for very cheerful concepts.

• I have a whole adult coloring book and I'm pushing 40. My adult clients actually love doing coloring and crafts because it's a simple joy that they don't get to do often. It's really relaxing and makes you feel happy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!