Am I the only one who thinks that....

• daniel-cruz

Changed the title of the thread from “Am I the one one who thinks that....” to “Am I the only one who thinks that....”.
  • Idk what happened during the 3rd gen but sometimes two people from groups being friend was taken as a sign of hostility toward another group

Like they teamed up agaisnt this other kpop group

It was funny to watch those fanwars

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mmm I wouldn't agree. Most interactions between idols occured at the award shows and for the past years we never saw idols sitting together at the venues because of covid and restrictions.

I see tons of interactions between txt and enhypen. They often mention each other and often interact on camera. txt and stray kids are also pretty open with their friendship, just like txt with ateez too. I guess it depends on which groups you're stanning

• If anything I think it's gotten even worse with 4th gen

Idols quite literally can't even look at each other without people stirring up rumors and making videos proving they're dating or something,it's crazy.

• Mmm I wouldn't agree. Most interactions between idols occured at the award shows and for the past years we never saw idols sitting together at the venues because of covid and restrictions.

I see tons of interactions between txt and enhypen. They often mention each other and often interact on camera. txt and stray kids are also pretty open with their friendship, just like txt with ateez too. I guess it depends on which groups you're stanning

agree I feel like bts and exo barely mention eachother in comparison with these groups

• Idk I disagree - after all it's mostly in the rookie years companies don't want groups to mention each other since they're still competing for fans. I feel like 4th gen groups interact more than 3rd gen groups did when they were rookies. itzy and aespa are my ult groups right now and I love how they talk about each other on bubble/vlive, even released the selfies they took together.

A lot of male groups mention each other and hang out altogether aswell like txt, ateez, stray kids, enhypen etc

• Idk I follow a lot of groups and I feel both 3rd gen and 4th gen interact the same? Of course only the same sex friendships, male x female interactions are forbbiden especially with rookies. We don't see big groups like exo and BTS interacting with each other because they don't even promote anymore lol Even then i think some bts members have mentioned their idols friends like the guys from svt and got7. Twice and BP members interact too, got7 members with many female idols, nct and svt, etc and there's also very popular lines that show their friendship like 97line, 98line, China/Thai/japanese line, etc

If anything has reduced is the interactions between male and female idols.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!