interesting thing i've noticed about the garam/lesserafim situation

• in the comments on most articles about the members that were revealed after her, no one is even mentioning the garam rumors and they're just praising that member.

is that a testament to the fact that overall, people do not care about/believe the garam stuff on a large scale? it seems like its just the usual suspect on pann trying to keep it going.

who's your favorite artist?

• I hope so but I still think Hybe needs to release another statement for the sake of the group and if garam is innocent they need to clear her name too and prove that she is innocent since the accusers aren't backing down. I do hope this all calms down though because I'm looking forward to the group's debut

i would say give them another week or two. im sure they are trying to gather actual evidence.

who's your favorite artist?

• Probably just different audiences.

1. Le Sserafim's Fans

2. Non-Le Sserafim Fans

I doubt the general public knows much about this. I don't think any big news sites have picked this up, so it is mostly living on the forums.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• no i don’t think so. if you go on theqoo and find the post where all 6 members are shown, you’ll see how at least 80% of the comments are demanding for garam to be removed or just dragging her. another 40% of that number wants Sakura gone too.

but with the right steps maybe people could move past this? but only if garam is innocent

• Is better to solve it now otherwise it will always return and who knows when will blow up for general audience when they are gonna rise or at their peak

• I hope so but I still think Hybe needs to release another statement for the sake of the group and if garam is innocent they need to clear her name too and prove that she is innocent since the accusers aren't backing down. I do hope this all calms down though because I'm looking forward to the group's debut

Question: I keep seeing people say that people aren't backing down but is this really true? From what I've read, it seems like many of the posts were posted on Twitter BEFORE HYBE's statement, but were only posted onto PANN/Theqoo after. So of course, PANN ignored the Twitter post dates and just acted like people are posting and being brave after HYBE released their statement.

• It's always been just musty Knetz on Pann or Nate or whatever. They're the same ones that tried to organize a smear campaign against BP and other groups. It only feels like it's a bigger deal because I Roaches then swoop in to ride the hate train and use the scandal to shade their faves' rivals, generating SM attention on the sites we all use including this one.

Average joe GP in Korea aint paying a lick of attention to this scandal afaik. For it to blow up to become a real concern to Hybe is if someone actually comes forward publicly, and for it to make front page news on real outlets like Naver or whatever they have in Korea that's similar to the NYT.

• no i don’t think so. if you go on theqoo and find the post where all 6 members are shown, you’ll see how at least 80% of the comments are demanding for garam to be removed or just dragging her. another 40% of that number wants Sakura gone too.

but with the right steps maybe people could move past this? but only if garam is innocent

They want gone the one who will pay the bills :angryr:

• yeah I noticed all the get Sakura out too comments and it's like...lmao. Sure. That's gonna happen.

and yeah I feel like it's weird how the narrative was accusations keep piling up after Hybe statement so she must be guilty but actually barely any new accusation was posted afterwards, mostly new discussion posts of old accusations. Maybe that gave the impression that things kept piling up, but you can't be sued for discussing stuff, if you're not the one claiming to have evidence.

again, I'm not taking her side, maybe she is a middle school bully, what do I know, but there's a lot of misinformation spread in all directions.

• People who say that it’s still a big topic on Pann & TheQoo….

Please know that those sites are irrelevant overall. They seem relevant to us because that’s where a lot of our Knetz translations comes from, but overall those sites aren’t a direct reflection of the K-audience

Besides seeing as how they hate on Garam & Sakura, it’s pretty much just (internalized) misogyny mixed with xenophobia mixed with overall hating

• Just also wanna add:

No. HYBE does NOT want to come off as a little B**CH and drop Garam just because a bunch of PANN kids are throwing a temper tantrum. They should drop Garam ONLY if she's guilty or if they just can't clear her name more than the current status. Caving into knetz is the worst decision. What if one day Sakura sneezes in Japanese and then Pann Knetz come rushing in, calling for her Right Wing Imperialistic head? Should HYBE drop her then too?

Let's step back and remember that Black Pink was literally called the Criminal Group during the Burning Sun Scandal but came back stronger and better. It just goes to show that unless a literal crime takes place or there's actual REAL people coming out of the woodwork to declare bullying......all of this screaming and crying by knetz amounts to basically just free publicity in the end.

• they're probably just gathering evidence. they might also leave it as it is, sometimes making more statements or drawing attention to smth that's not as well know can make it worse.

either way, they can't handle it any worse than cube did so 🤷🏻‍♀️ all we can do is see and wait what happens

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!