Yoona is such an average dancer, she can only do idols dancing and that's it!

• ...you wish!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you say that as if idols are bad dancers

anyway she was def above average for her time but by today's standards she'd be average at best

but that's not a bad thing

idols in general are amazing dancers rn

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• They are all such amazing dancers. I'm yet to see a rookie group as talented as Snsd lately.

Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung all on fire.

Jessica and Sunny killed it too.

Seohyun, Taeyeon and Tiffany could keep up with the rest just well. And in most performances, Seohyun was a main dancer too.

I miss Snsd so much.

• People say that just to reduce her to being only a visual and nothing else. Also you should watch the video in the OP.

• People say that just to reduce her to being only a visual and nothing else. Also you should watch the video in the OP.

i did

she's an amazing dancer compared to me or you, but by idol standards that's average

not sure why that'd be a bad thing

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• i did

she's an amazing dancer compared to me or you, but by idol standards that's average

not sure why that'd be a bad thing

I don't find her dancing average at all because honestly, I don't see any other visual who dances like her in the 3rd and 4th generations. Her strong sharp movements especially when she was still a rookie, epic!

• I don't find her dancing average at all because honestly, I don't see any other visual who dances like her in the 3rd and 4th generations. Her strong sharp movements especially when she was still a rookie, epic!

uh well i dont really watch out for visuals specifically so i cant comment on that

her dancing is really good that's for sure

u r m o m g a y

• Im here for the clickbait and I can’t lie :pepe-tea:

• there isn't many female idols who actually can kill male boy groups choreos and she really did THAT

the BTS song is probably my fave one

External Content www.youtube.com

• She's a pretty clean dancer but her lack of stage presence makes it look worse. Maybe good for 2nd gen but still outdanced by some members of the vocal line and definitely average by newer standards. Not a bad thing but just average.

Brutally honest, but def on point. I think in snsd hoyeon is the only one who could keep up the new dance standards.

• i see Hyoyeon and Yuri being the top dancers, they were the center when the dance was more complicated.

Yoona was above the average, and i must say all these girls used to dance very very well in hills

many times fans of boy groups like to belittle girlgroup choreos...but when they dance in high hills...i would love to see boys dancing in hills and looking so stylish

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Brutally honest, but def on point. I think in snsd hoyeon is the only one who could keep up the new dance standards.

SNSD are one of the best dancing ggs kpop has ever seen. As a group they used to do dance battles for fun. The dance line members regularly have special dance orientated stages for TV shows or concerts. All that plus they can all sing live while doing some the most difficult choreography of any gg in any era, which lets be honest it's becoming rarer and rarer trait in kpop. One obvious example is how almost every ggs struggles to do INTW to a high level but SNSD as day 1 rookies could do that no issues and have yet to be matched.

HyoYulSooYoong can absolutely keep up with newer dance standards (whatever that means) and no doubt could even beat any comers in terms of ability and versatility. Not just Hyo, all of them have shown throughout the years they’re top dancers. Any one of them can be considered for main dancer roles in other ggs.

Taeyeon and Seohyun can also keep up at the very least since they're 2 of the members who never make mistakes while dancing. They’re not flashy flashy but very capable. Tiffany might look a bit off at times but will still try her best, she's far from worst dancers in kpop though. The only issue would be Sunny as her knees have been damaged in the past (and still continued to perform live multiple times through the pain). She underwent surgery to fix them, no one knows if she has it in her to do difficult routines anymore

• if everyone is above average then the question becomes who really is an average dancer (in kpop)

obviously by being a kpop idol one would be above average compared to us normal folk but what if one restricts the category to kpop idols in which case literally 50% of all kpop idols would fall within the below average category no?

• What? Yoona is an average dancer?? What a joke :cursing:

Yoona dances better than most of the main dancers of 3rd Gen and 4th Gen, exceptions with the likes

of Lisa and Momo :cursing:

She has that groove and smooth movement to her that you would notice back in the day in her prime. She has

sharp memory of their choreo and rarely makes mistake on stage and one of the fastest who picks up

on their choreo. :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Im here for the clickbait and I can’t lie :pepe-tea:

Gotcha 8o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!