Proof Lesserafim are gonna be a visual GG

• Even the Produce 48 girls knew :love:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hybe is throwing their back into this group. They might have treated Fromis and G-Friend like step children, but they are treating this group like the first born daughter.

Not only did they head hunt Sakura (and Chaewon), but they went all the way to Europe to recruit one of the girls. That plus, Bang PD is executive producing them. They are throwing a lot of support and money behind this group.

I'm so happy for Yunjin. :pepe-sad:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• it's rare, very very rare

most idols these days are more queen of lipsync made in the studio than queen of live vocal

Yunjin and Chaewon are already well known to be both visuals AND great singers. Just throw in a top tier rapper/dancer and this group has all the bases covered already.

Also with other vocally-talented groups like Stayc, Aespa, Nmixx, and others out there, it's not so rare anymore. 4th Gen is gonna beat those no-talent allegations!

:claps:

• Hybe is throwing their back into this group. They might have treated Fromis and G-Friend like step children, but they are treating this group like the first born daughter.

Not only did they head hunt Sakura (and Chaewon), but they went all the way to Europe to recruit one of the girls. That plus, Bang PD is executive producing them. They are throwing a lot of support and money behind this group.

I'm so happy for Yunjin. :pepe-sad:

Rather shows they aren't convinced by the group without them. Adding 24 years old Sakura that has over 10 years experience in the business makes me believe HYBE is thinking short term with that group and not long term.

I'm not really interested in this group as I prefer a new group to actually be new and not be overshadowed by already known members.

• Rather shows they aren't convinced by the group without them. Adding 24 years old Sakura that has over 10 years experience in the business makes me believe HYBE is thinking short term with that group and not long term.

I'm not really interested in this group as I prefer a new group to actually be new and not be overshadowed by already known members.

I mean, yeah, lol. This is their first official GG. They want to stack it as much as possible to guarantee success. Nothing wrong with that. And, Irene debuted when she was 23. Didn't stop Red Velvet from going 7 years and more. Do I think Sakura plans to stay in Korea long term? Probably not. She also has a Japanese team, so she'll probably go back once her contract ends. But, by then, the group will have done what it needs to for the other members if they are meant to succeed.

And me, I feel like if Sakura and Chaewon being in the group will give shine to the other members as well, why not? Wonyoung was the biggest star to come out of P48, but Leeseo still managed to catch people's attention.

Plus, they also have the Ador group coming, and as far as I know, that one will be completely new faces. So, Hybe has a bit of something for everyone.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Rather shows they aren't convinced by the group without them. Adding 24 years old Sakura that has over 10 years experience in the business makes me believe HYBE is thinking short term with that group and not long term.

what’s her age got to do with anything :suure:

Kpop stans being annoying again when it comes to age. She’s not suddenly gonna go grey and age 50 years as soon as age turns 25 :facepalm: she’ll be exactly the same and fully capable to Perform for many many years

Naw, they wanted a super group with ex-IZ*One members involved. Also considering the original SouMu GG is now the ADOR GG, they needed a new plan for a SouMu GG, so having a group with some ex-IZ*One members was the next best thing

Also Sakura is still young enough to (re-)debut, and she’d appeal to the Japanese audience

And like keyboardwarrior7 said, Irene debuted at 23. She’s 31 now and she’s doing just fine

• what’s her age got to do with anything :suure:

Kpop stans being annoying again when it comes to age. She’s not suddenly gonna go grey and age 50 years as soon as age turns 25 :facepalm: she’ll be exactly the same and fully capable to Perform for many many years

Exactly, it’s the way Soobin is only a year younger than her and is just fine in TXT

Then again, early-mid 20s is much worse on female idols because why not :facepalm:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!