Nmixx’s Ad mare Hanteo adding 24,315 copies (total 366,747); coming for Aespa’s Savage next

• Seems like Nmixx is the moment. They only need 60,000 more to reach Aespa’s number on Hanteo. Are you surprised they’re selling so much even a month later?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• not surprise that they are selling so much even after 1 month considering that JYP is still doing Fanmeet for them after an entire month of promo

so it's normal that their sales are still being boost

Oh, so my previous comment on a thread asking why Nmixx sold more than Itzy is correct.

Nmixx other metrics are way behind Itzy that indicates much less fans, but sold better which kinda correlate to what they are doing now. Yea, definitely more fansign and discount album.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh, so my previous comment on a thread asking why Nmixx sold more than Itzy is correct.

Nmixx other metrics are way behind Itzy that indicates much less fans, but sold better which kinda correlate to what they are doing now. Yea, definitely more fansign and discount album.

yeah usually kpop groups do 1 or 2 weeks of fanmeet

that's why they sell the most the first 2 weeks and then their sales slow down

But from what i saw Nmixx did fanmeet the entire month and they still have fanmeet schedules for next month so people are still buying the album hoping to get a place for the fanmeet

yeah that's why even if their fandom isn't as big than other groups, thanks to jyp strategie they are able to boost their sales

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• yeah usually kpop groups do 1 or 2 weeks of fanmeet

that's why they sell the most the first 2 weeks and then their sales slow down

But from what i saw Nmixx did fanmeet the entire month and they still have fanmeet schedules for next month so people are still buying the album hoping to get a place for the fanmeet

yeah that's why even if their fandom isn't as big than other groups, thanks to jyp strategie they are able to boost their sales

Gota give it to jyp though. Its a good way to sell albums. What also help make this work is that most of these fanmeets are online, so it can be arrange as much as the company like to.

• Gota give it to jyp though. Its a good way to sell albums. What also help make this work is that most of these fanmeets are online, so it can be arrange as much as the company like to.

yeah SM should do the same thing with Aespa

if they were able to sold almost 600K album with just 2 weeks of fanmeet

if SM give them an entire month of Fanmeet i'm sure they can sell 1M album

but well SM is too lazy to even try to boost aespa sales '-'

• yeah SM should do the same thing with Aespa

if they were able to sold almost 600K album with just 2 weeks of fanmeet

if SM give them an entire month of Fanmeet i'm sure they can sell 1M album

but well SM is too lazy to even try to boost aespa sales '-'

I dont think its work this way lol. Price of the album is also a factor.

• Oh, so my previous comment on a thread asking why Nmixx sold more than Itzy is correct.

I don't understand why JYP is pulling all the stops for this compared to their other groups.

• prob just the plan, NMIXX is the first jypgg since miss A that didnt come from a survival show(ITZY competed alot so its kinda the same????)

i don’t think so JYP clearly expected Itzy to have a smash debut they were highly hyped and they were their 1st GG since twice that’s why I think they didn’t bother to give them an physical album.

While NMIXX is different they 2 active active Korean GG, and the hype wasn’t that huge, their debut completely flopped. So they have to save themselves with the album sales. They can brag about the fact they can sell albums.

• I don't understand why JYP is pulling all the stops for this compared to their other groups.

• Probably because their view on Youtube are really low for a big 3 GG who just debut and should have a lot of attention on them
    • their spotify stream are low
    • they are flopping in the korean chart
    • nobody in korea is talking about the group or the song just about sullyoon
    • they didn't have any hype

they are basically doing badly internationally and in korea

and considering that JYP can't inflate their streams or their charting, they are trying to inflate their sales

because it's not a good press if people in a few months wonder what Nmixx achieve in their debut era and they can't find anything to hype or mediaplay

• I don't understand why JYP is pulling all the stops for this compared to their other groups.

JYPE Divisions or Labels and whom they Manage

Division 1 - 2PM, Stray KIds

Division 2 - Itzy

Divison 3 - TWICE, JYPark

Division 4 which has

* Studio J - Bernhard Park (Nakjoon), Day 6

* Studio X - XDINARY HEROES

* SQU4D4 - NMIXX

JYPE China - The Boys co-managed with TENCENT

JYPE Japan - NiziU co-managed with Sony Music Japan

Each Division manages the Artists under them, those DIvisions have no input in how others are running their Divisions.

SQU4D which manages NMIXX are doing what they think is best however their current Promotions are no different than TWICE and Itzy did during their debut

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!