4th gen girl groups vs boy groups: which is more creative (concept, music,…)?

• For girl groups, you have Ive, Stayc, Nmixx, Itzy, Kep1er, Aespa,… boy groups you have Ateez, The Boyz, Treasure, Stray Kids, Enhypen, Txt, Cravity,… 4th gen girl groups or boy groups, which one has been more creative in terms of music/concept?

Girl groups:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Boy groups:

• ngl, neither are creative at all

any of my non-kpop biased friends would say most kpop groups look and sound the exact same and i of course was confused at first but if i were to listen to songs by groups I personally am not used to, I'd think the same

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!