When do you think Sakura/Chaewon will debut?

• I reas from somewhere (reddit iirc) that the Same things happen before . Kriesha chu got an offer from yg.

But UW promise her alot of things .

But I don't think some of them come to fruition.

Gosh, I'm still salty about Kriesha. She have that popularity like Minju, Yg wants her and yet she rejected and she is nowhere to be seen. I'm really surprised how Minju didn't learn from what happen to her best friend. And look at her now. Even Hyewon the one that most people said will be jobless having more jobs than her.

Tbh, still thinking uwe the one who used that acting excuses to not let her go.

• Having 3 girl groups debut within the same company just doesn’t make sense though… but then again making sakuras group and Min Hee Jin’s group wait anymore isn’t really feasible.

I’m actually surprised Sakura is going to re-debut. She’s going to be 24 in a few weeks which is 25/26 in Korean age and will be spending the next 7 years with this group.

My guess is only 2 groups will debut and the other group will be beginning of next year. Why would you make all three groups compete for rookie awards?

• I don’t understand why they didn’t debut any girlgroup last year. You could say it’s because of aespa but yg gg is debuting soon too. But even then they could have debuted them at the end of the year (nov-dec), maybe because of IVE? And the adorngirlgroup seems to have really young members. They can easily wait a year more. Maybe the I-land gg will be delayed but even then ador gg and this gg would still be competing. If they wait till the end of the year for her group to debut they’ll be competing with I-land gg unless they delay that till the end 2023.

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited once, last by lialve ().

• Having 3 girl groups debut within the same company just doesn’t make sense though… but then again making sakuras group and Min Hee Jin’s group wait anymore isn’t really feasible.

I’m actually surprised Sakura is going to re-debut. She’s going to be 24 in a few weeks which is 25/26 in Korean age and will be spending the next 7 years with this group.

My guess is only 2 groups will debut and the other group will be beginning of next year. Why would you make all three groups compete for rookie awards?

iland is 100% debuting this year and probably ador group too so that's 2/3 hybe groups, only sakura group is left. It's better to debut izone girls as soon as possible to not lose hype but I'd not be surprised if that group is pushed to 2023

The thing is they'll be under different companies under hybe. Yeah they'll eat each other up in competition but their managements are all different.

I mean 24 is not that old....she'll be in her early 30ties like irene is in after 7 years.

↤↤↤↤↤ 𝙾𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰 ↦↦↦↦↦

6d0d7875e11d07714f25da188580cef295fdf10c.gifvdecf6416dfaf01977d40e13c42c2f4bbb4e7c70d.gifv 77e6df9b1f22414e6b91cbc3acda493bfa238838.gifv 1b049aaa8933d8ba3f1f27bd9646755ba0365d5f.gifv 77e6df9b1f22414e6b91cbc3acda493bfa238838.gifv 4044d1a9cff2b17d23fb421a3f33075191b46b91.gifv6d0d7875e11d07714f25da188580cef295fdf10c.gifv

• iland is 100% debuting this year and probably ador group too so that's 2/3 hybe groups, only sakura group is left. It's better to debut izone girls as soon as possible to not lose hype but I'd not be surprised if that group is pushed to 2023

Im not really familiar with iland, but if the show is in the summer, wouldn’t it make more sense to debut them at the beginning of next year? I guess enhyphen did debut right away.. I get you don’t want to loose the hype, but if you give them a variety show, showing them preparing for their debut I would think this would bring in more fans?

• Im not really familiar with iland, but if the show is in the summer, wouldn’t it make more sense to debut them at the beginning of next year? I guess enhyphen did debut right away.. I get you don’t want to loose the hype, but if you give them a variety show, showing them preparing for their debut I would think this would bring in more fans?

I have no idea what they planned lol if ador group isn't delayed they will debut this year and if iland follows similar timing like enhypen they will debut this year too.

• I mean we have been hearing about a hybe gg forever yet none have debuted. The ador one most probably in works much before if i am not mistaken than sakura-chaewon group. Hybe is not that keen on debuting ggs itself i feel.

Hybe did try alot for minju as she has a big fanbase but was rejected.

Auditions were held in late 2019, it's been barely 2.5 years that's a really short time period for training... They transfered this group to ador and had sakura and chaewon for Soumu ; trying to make sure it doesn't flop 😂 so I won't be surprised if they're still after minju.

• Auditions were held in late 2019, it's been barely 2.5 years that's a really short time period for training... They transfered this group to ador and had sakura and chaewon for Soumu ; trying to make sure it doesn't flop 😂 so I won't be surprised if they're still after minju.

There's no way hybe first gg would flop. The way those two unknown girls from Bts mv got viral, and the long awaited for this group is enough to secure them lots of fans. Just look at how well their new boy groups doing. And Min Hae Jin company was already in discussion after she moved to big hit before they become hybe and she already assigned to make her own label and group. For Chaewon and Sakura, I just think hybe is clever that they want to maximize their profit from two confirm successful gg like they had with txt and enhypen, and adding iland gg as well. They bag a lot with their gg just like that.

• There's no way hybe first gg would flop. The way those two unknown girls from Bts mv got viral, and the long awaited for this group is enough to secure them lots of fans. Just look at how well their new boy groups doing. And Min Hae Jin company was already in discussion after she moved to big hit before they become hybe and she already assigned to make her own label and group. For Chaewon and Sakura, I just think hybe is clever that they want to maximize their profit from two confirm successful gg like they had with txt and enhypen, and adding iland gg as well. They bag a lot with their gg just like that.

It's easier to have international success than Korea one. Maybe hybe wants their ggs to dominate Korean charts. If they were confident they'd have debuted a gg under bighit instead of txt.

And yeah you're right min heejin was always supposed to launch her own label under hybe but they never confirmed plus girls to debut under min heejin's group they were always marketed as Soumu gg with management by bighit. And then suddenly hybe announces them to be adorngg (after gfriend disband) and recruits exizone members for soumungg. Even the face of gg is the same girl.

• Can you imagine the shitshow at awards time if Hybe debuts two to three girl groups this year?

Even if we assume one of them will be in the 4th quarter and kicked to next year's awards, there's already IVE, NMIXX, Kep1er, VIVIZ, and if YG gets off their butts their group will be in there with the Source group and the Ador group??

174218-yomkat-gif

• I don't even know why people are bringing up Sakura's age. Like that's an actual issue. She has fans and she'll continue getting more fans. Imagine thinking that Irene shouldn't have debuted with RV just because she was older than the rest.

For Sakura herself, she actually loves being an idol. Its not just a job or a means to an end. She'll continue being an idol forever if she could.

Also HYBE isn't going to be delaying a group and intentionally wasting Sakura and Chaewon's fanbases just to try to still grab Minju. That doesn't make sense at all.

• i think the sakura and chaewon's group should be the first one debuting out of the 3/4 ggs hybe have been planning simply because they probably are the oldest of the bunch.

and yall are overreacting about the rookie awards lol award shows nowadays give multiple awards to rookies in the same or different names. and let's not forget there's a thing called attendance awards. i don't think the big labels care about rookie awards while planning their groups because they know they will get one or two anyway.

Edited once, last by Onewbias ().

• It's easier to have international success than Korea one. Maybe hybe wants their ggs to dominate Korean charts. If they were confident they'd have debuted a gg under bighit instead of txt.

And yeah you're right min heejin was always supposed to launch her own label under hybe but they never confirmed plus girls to debut under min heejin's group they were always marketed as Soumu gg with management by bighit. And then suddenly hybe announces them to be adorngg (after gfriend disband) and recruits exizone members for soumungg. Even the face of gg is the same girl.

It is not suddenly when min heejin said she makes their debut songs since 2 years ago when she just move to big hit before all of these happen and training the girls herself. Not to mention the plus girls audition is so Min Heejin with kinda sailormoon concept. They just wait after hybe and ador label to set up to announce it. And big hit will never debuting gg since the beginning just by how they move and how they bought soumu. If they wanted to, believe me the gg under big hit will be the most famous one with all the company stan that willing to support Bts first sister like how fans move with txt.

And they debuted txt because, come on they only have Bts back then and bg always give more profits and that's why txt is there instead of ngg. And for Korean support, they just need to have good songs. That's all they need. See how IOI post members groups become, Korean didn't like the songs, it didn't chart well. Simple. And like I said, they're clever to get Chaewon and Sakura for more profits. Why have one successful gg when they can have 3?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!