NCTzens are EATING IT TF UP......

• Remember thousands of quotes dragging NCT and SM, Now Newton's Third Law

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Seriously though , you need to drop the newton's third law line. Not the first time seeing it being used . CRINGE . Whoever taught you that wanted to embarass you. :clown:

Thought you did something. I just know you're triggered.

Go get a life kid. Stop coming into my threads getting all worked up when I haven't said anything about your faves.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• External Content twitter.com

MEMEMEMEMEMESS. I CANT STOP ME FROM LAUGHING.

• What's the releation with this umg bg and nct?I thought this umg is like 1d

this is literally the NCT concept: a new boy group in line with their “culture contents” strategy to debut different teams in different cities/countries around the world by exporting the product, collaborating with international companies to expand the reach, creating a joint venture with intl companies and using collaborators like songwriters and producers in those countries to add a local feel to their Kpop. And just recently they were talking about expanding into Japan, Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe, N America, etc.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

MEMEMEMEMEMESS. I CANT STOP ME FROM LAUGHING.

Lol

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• This Newton's Third Law thing is clever. I think people who want to clown will use this from now on to pretend they aren't just being petty, when they are just being petty. LMAO

• this is literally the NCT concept: a new boy group in line with their “culture contents” strategy to debut different teams in different cities/countries around the world by exporting the product, collaborating with international companies to expand the reach, creating a joint venture with intl companies and using collaborators like songwriters and producers in those countries to add a local feel to their Kpop. And just recently they were talking about expanding into Japan, Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe, N America, etc.

Huh?I just read the articles it doesnt say anything about various units around the world i am confused

• Oh this time, I AM being PETTY.

I love Clowning those idiots who hated on NCT unprovoked

It was obvious but it seems like you were trying to pretend you weren't.

To be honest, while I have zero interest in this group, I don't think it was the global group thing that made people here on NCT. Beer is you really think about it, apart from WaveV NCT didn't actually do anything that wasn't happening in kpop already. Global wise.

• It was obvious but it seems like you were trying to pretend you weren't.

To be honest, while I have zero interest in this group, I don't think it was the global group thing that made people here on NCT. Beer is you really think about it, apart from WaveV NCT didn't actually do anything that wasn't happening in kpop already. Global wise.

1. No I wasn't.

2. WDYM?

3. NCT did their bit. You are not the one who decides whether they did it or not. NCT was already supposed to be a global group back in 2015 when the group's concept was coming together.

P.S :- It's WayV not WaveV.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• 1. The Third Law thing made it look like that

2. I don't think that BH global group is a good idea and I am not here for it. I also don't think it was them copying the NCT concept.

3. I am not trying to deny NCT's success globally. They have many fans worldwide. All I am saying is that although the concept might have been that, apart from WayV (autocorrect failed me earlier) they didn't do anything different in the sense that there have been many groups who had Asian/North Americans or other Asian members. There is not a clear distinction on the place each unit is supposed to represent apart from WayV which even has a different name.

So, while I understand people clowning BH's plans, they can keep doing it for all I care, I don't understand why they think they are copying the NCT concept when it is not even clear with NCT.

• Sounds like a YOU problem.

Since NCT units represent everything clearly. There are YouTube guides for those who don't get it.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Sounds like a YOU problem.

Since NCT units represent everything clearly. There are YouTube guides for those who don't get it.

Not really mine but sure.

A guide may say something but reality shows something else. The units promote everywhere. If I am not mistaken, NCT 127 promoted in Korea, Japan and the US. So, this is not the same idea.

Their concept of adding members and having them promoting all together is unique to NCT when it comes to kpop though.

• BH & UMG: Hey we're gonna create a boy group based on the trainee system that was first created by Jpop! One group! With fixed members!

Random Kpop stans, mostly SM followers: HOW CAN I INSERT MY FAVES INTO THIS DISCUSSION TO ATTEMPT TO SPOOF THEIR RELEVENCY GLOBALLY GO GO GO (While conveniently ignoring that that the only things LSM actually 'innovated' were pretty terrible for the idols, including a massive interchangeable system where their talent is literally disposable and has less power or ability to shape their future or, say, escape SM's highly questionable system)

Trying to connect BigHit and SM's names this hardcore really isn't doing what you think it's doing, srsly.

BigHit's founder himself admits to copying SM, pack it up, srsly

Nct and SuperM blueprint, can't wait for BigHit's take on virtual idols next
    https://koreajoongangdaily.joi…a-global-hit/3025956.html

sooman oppar isnt gonna let you suck his peepee

idk why yall go to such huge lengths to defend him

• oooh fighting :suggestiver:

Some of y'all got nasty real fast for a thread that's only 2 pages so far, you all should chill. This song should help, it even calmed down Zombies.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Don't fight guys, listen to NCT 127's Boom and take it easy

External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 35 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!