Somi is the new ambassador for Converse (new CF)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This follows her recent selection as a model for L'Oreal along with Han Sohee.

List of recent endorsements:

converse, l'oréal, louis vuitton, kiss me, alba heaven, benetton, samsung

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by hammerstan ().

• That's LIT! I like the design improvements on certain versions of "the Chucks"! Now, if she's really an international ambassador they should make sure she's in international print and multimedia ads over the 'net and TV. NIKE owns Converse and all, but it's not like they lack the budget to do this.

Edited once, last by DMV2DMZ ().

• She is literally swimming in cash at this point. Loreal, Louis Vitton, Converse, Samsung, Nintendo holy hell. If I'm her agent or manager, i'm seriously questioning whether she should even pursue a fulltime, traditional music career at this point.

Acting, variety shows, MC gigs, and YT influencer might be a far more lucrative, easier, and safer career path than slaving away inside a dance studio for weeks or months, only to perform a song or dance that could get you cancelled any second by either K fans or I fans, all for literal fractional pennies in Spotify and Melon and YT streams. Kinda like what Hyewon is doing but on a grander scale.

And if she truly enjoys music production and composing, she could always release special albums or songs on the side, songs that she truly wants to publish and share with her fans, but with no pressure to sell X amount of albums or get X amount of streams.

• She is literally swimming in cash at this point. Loreal, Louis Vitton, Converse, Samsung, Nintendo holy hell. I

Her cfs and brand partnership

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• Damn she must be rich now. She made a good choice leaving JYP coz I know he won't allow her to accept all these individual CFs

Not just now. Somi has been getting consistent endorsements over the last 5 years. It's picked up recently for obvious reasons, but it was quite strong right after IOI as well. If she's been saving and investing properly then she should have been a multimillionaire for a couple years now.

She is literally swimming in cash at this point. Loreal, Louis Vitton, Converse, Samsung, Nintendo holy hell. If I'm her agent or manager, i'm seriously questioning whether she should even pursue a fulltime, traditional music career at this point.

Acting, variety shows, MC gigs, and YT influencer might be a far more lucrative, easier, and safer career path than slaving away inside a dance studio for weeks or months, only to perform a song or dance that could get you cancelled any second by either K fans or I fans, all for literal fractional pennies in Spotify and Melon and YT streams. Kinda like what Hyewon is doing but on a grander scale.

And if she truly enjoys music production and composing, she could always release special albums or songs on the side, songs that she truly wants to publish and share with her fans, but with no pressure to sell X amount of albums or get X amount of streams.

Kpop is what is currently fueling her fame. It's just as good as acting for international fame, if not better. Unless you think Somi is a good enough actor to get a lead role on a major Netflix drama. She hasn't acted since Idol Drama Operation Team.

• I like the CF

• hammerstan

Changed the title of the thread from “Somi is the new ambassador for Converse” to “Somi is the new ambassador for Converse (new CF)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!