The group who had 4 comebacks in 2021!

• It's ONF :froghype:

2021 was a very good year for them :pepe-excited:

First comeback in february

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Second comeback in april

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Third comeback in august

Fourth comeback in december

• And they deliver especially the album and mv production. I still can't get over how good their MVs are. For the album I'm bias but I really love all the 4 albums.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!