#FreeJungkook is trending on Twitter because [7 FATES SPOILER AHEAD] and it's the most ridiculous controversy ever

• Okay, so, don't read the spoiler if you don't want to know! I warned you both in the title and here!

Meanwhile, ENHYPEN fans

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• The funniest thing is

it’s so funny how homophobes behave despite the the fact that his character is not gay. Imagine if the fictional character was actually queer, jeez 🙄

It's because

mKl7Ghm.png

• I wish the

A very

mKl7Ghm.png

• All this discourse over some comic and fictional characters. They are so embarrassing, makes me question their IQ ngl

Somebody on Twitter said it the best - usually you tell people like this to "go touch some grass", but with them, even that isn't enough ;(

"WHEN GRASS ISN'T ENOUGH ANYMORE"

mKl7Ghm.png

• sigh, they are annoying af and it's always the same bunch of people doing shit like this

it's actually concerning that they've gotten so loud that they get to trend this type of things everytime they want

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's fictional character omg. The Star Seekers released this morning, my whole TL turned into memeland :cryingr: can people enjoy/not enjoy the webtoon like normal human?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just because you object or take issue with the writing of this webtoon doesn’t automatically make it a homophobia. The writing is appalling with questionable lines about butts and tattoos.

Taekooers being offended is funny and I saw this happening. When they realise Taes character doesn’t have much to screen time it will get worse.

• Just because you object or take issue with the writing of this webtoon doesn’t automatically make it a homophobia. The writing is appalling with questionable lines about butts and tattoos.

Taekooers being offended is funny and I saw this happening. When they realise Taes character doesn’t have much to screen time it will get worse.

I'm talking about the homophobic reactions in particular, not people objecting to 'questionable writing' about a fictional character.

mKl7Ghm.png

• no problem with them having gay characters but why does it have to be between the members? As much you all want to distance fiction from reality, sadly not everyone can do that. Not trying to bring up BP here, but isn't that reason why Snowdrop got a lot of backlashes after it's release? People view reality in fiction and considering the characters are taking inspiration from the members, it sounds like they're encouraging shippers to fantasize over this. I mean aren't fanfictions the same? Making a completely fictional romantic story about the two members for fan's fantasy. I wouldn't trend hashtags but I understand the backlash.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• no problem with them having gay characters but why does it have to be between the members? As much you all want to distant fiction from reality, sadly not everyone can do that. Not trying to bring up BP here, but isn't that reason why Snowdrop got a lot of backlash after it's release? People view reality in fiction and considering the characters are taken inspiration from the members, it sounds like they're encourage shippers to fantasize over this. I mean aren't fanfictions the same? Making a completely fictional romantic story about the two members for fan's fantasy. I wouldn't trend hashtags but I understand the backlash.

I don't ship any of them so I couldn't care less and furthermore, these fictional characters AREN'T any of the members.

Snowdrop got backlash for alleged 'history distortion and disrespect'.

mKl7Ghm.png

• no problem with them having gay characters but why does it have to be between the members? As much you all want to distance fiction from reality, sadly not everyone can do that. Not trying to bring up BP here, but isn't that reason why Snowdrop got a lot of backlashes after it's release? People view reality in fiction and considering the characters are taking inspiration from the members, it sounds like they're encouraging shippers to fantasize over this. I mean aren't fanfictions the same? Making a completely fictional romantic story about the two members for fan's fantasy. I wouldn't trend hashtags but I understand the backlash.

Have you read the story?

You could have avoided the time spent to write this essay if you did cos you would have known there are no queer characters and there is no romantic storyline between the characters.

• Have you read the story?

You could have avoided the time spend to write this essay if you did cos you would have known there is no romantic storyline between the characters.

Yeah, even the aforementioned 'crush' is basically admiration.

mKl7Ghm.png

most of the backlash comes from people who likes edits or reads fanfiction between members and basically wished their ship was the one reflected in the webtoon, so all the credibility of what they are "defending" is lost to me

External Content www.youtube.com

• most of the backlash comes from people who likes edits or reads fanfiction between members and basically wished their ship was the one reflected in the webtoon, so all the credibility of what they are "defending" is lost to me

Well-said!

mKl7Ghm.png

You could have avoided the time spent to write this essay if you did cos you would have known there are no queer characters and there is no romantic storyline between the characters.

I only read the webtoon :eyes:

so you're saying all of this is just an overreaction? I guess I'll leave

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

Their is queer baiting with no homo to match. You can’t deny it’s messy and unneeded.

• most of the backlash comes from people who likes edits or reads fanfiction between members and basically wished their ship was the one reflected in the webtoon, so all the credibility of what they are "defending" is lost to me

well those kind of people have no right to even speak on this.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• I know someone else already said this before but seeing these reactions for this webtoon just imagine if the BU was starting now, instead of this Chakho thing.

Just imagine the outrage people would have with HYBE daring to use BTS real names for the characters. And solos all going mad because "they are killing Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin!!", and Tae is a killer, Hobi is taking pills and RM in prison "that for sure will damage their images!", and probably some would be mad that Jin isn't getting some drama even though he's the main character trying to save them all.

It would be hell on earth.

• I know someone else already said this before but seeing these reactions for this webtoon just imagine if the BU was starting now, instead of this Chakho thing.

Just imagine the outrage people would have with HYBE daring to use BTS real names for the characters. And solos all going mad because "they are killing Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin!!", and Tae is a killer, Hobi is taking pills and RM in prison "that for sure will damage their images!", and probably some would be mad that Jin isn't getting some drama even though he's the main character trying to save them all.

It would be hell on earth.

:pepeshut::pepeshut::pepeshut:

I mean some of the responses in this thread...

:wellr:

• Wow, they are really late lol The thing about Namkook characters being a ship in wattpad was leaked ages ago. And yeah, I am aware that it was meant as a description of soulmates' connection, but soulmates connection can be described in many different ways so they definitely made those ship innuendos intentionally especially considering that the meeting with Jin character didn't have such (although I have to say writer doesn't seem like even slightly skillful author tbh but maybe all wattpad things are written so poorly idk).

'I want respect for taekook and their relationships' :pepe-sad: that's such a top comedy content but it also makes me cry internally a lil bit :pepe-sad: I am just glad I am not on that side of twitter..

(Side note, but honestly at times like this I am so thankful that Hoseok cancelled vhope back then, the madness was honestly on par with current ji/taekook even tho the fandom was smaller, don't think I could be able to bare with it if it would progress in nowadays scales....)

Also I wouldn't call it homophobia tbh, it's more like delusional expectations being not met so ppl are being upset (unless you are talking about tweets I cannot read now cause user limited those who can read it)

• This thread contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!