I don't understand people who have a foot fetish...

• Go to Best Answer
  • isn't like saying I don't really like x kpop group but i want you to explain to me why you don't like it?

is anything people say going to change your opinions one way or another...

its just a fetish like some people like apples and others don't...

or let me use a sexual example then some people prefer boobs but others are butt people...

• i mean, why are people so grossed out by feet honestly... they're just a body part probably cleaner than your hands lbr if you take care of them they're really not nasty

ps not a foot fetishist just a kink defender

• It's so weird tho like feet is just feet. The fact that u can take off your shoes and some perv will fetishize it is fucking gross

Tbh I don't have a foot fetish but I do with hands and any hand won't do like I have standards and preference's on what I like and don't like and I'm sure people with feet fetishes are the same way actually cross that the only foot fetish freaks I've seen are a bunch of perverts but I like the hands with cute accessories or cute gloves or just bare but with feet people they don't like the shoes they put on their feet or nothing all the want is to see people bare feet like feet in pantyhose looks pretty nice ngl Sorry if you read my nonsense also HAND POSES!

• eh i think one day people just get unconsciously horny looking at feet and realize..oh I'm attracted to those

most fetishes are inborn

even my best friend who never had a foot fetish found out he liked feet the first time he actually involved them in foreplay

personally, i have a fetish ( not foot ) that would be considered even weirder

but i didnt choose it

it just so happened that i'd get aroused by it too often for me to not realize

• Good answers! Tbh I miss the nodding raccoon :stella: or whatever

• common be a big boy (or girl - i still cant tell people's genders) and revel your fetish we I wont judge :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!