Jyp Prediction for 2022!!!(TWICE/Itzy/straykids/jypn/xh

• Twice

Word tour again by the end of this year!

Solo projects (if there’s solo gigs they prolly have only one k comeback)

2 korean comebacks

2 Japanese comebacks

Itzy

Solo projects (acting/ost etc)

World tour

2 korean comebacks

1 japan original songs

Stray kids

Full album/ 2 mini

World tour

2 japanese comebacks

Jypn

1 single

1 single album

1 mini album plus with title track

Xh

2 mini albums

• god i hope they don't do twice like that again. no more back to back comebacks.

1 solo. 1 group comeback for korea and 1 for japan. i stg i'll beat up their entire division if they overwork twice this year

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Twice

Like this year, more or less, I guess. But obviously less, if you know what I mean. I think the group will renew for a couple of years, but they will demand solo activities in the future

2 Korean comebacks

2 Japanese comebacks

1 English single

ITZY

More than this year, definitely. They already did a lot of umpromoted things like that track with LIA for some drama and that collab with CJ E&M for Street Dance Girls Fighter. They're also doing fine in Japan, so we should get a Japenese track this year. I think they'll go to Queendom, also... Looks like a busy year

2 Korean comebacks

1 Japanese comeback

A lot of singles and collabs because Queendom

NiziU

More of the same, but now with more promotions and more paid content thanks to Sony

2 Japanese comebacks

An infinite amount of ads and videos via Hulu

JYPn/NMIXX

Two comebacks and a lot of promotions, I guess. I think JYP will try to put the group everywhere. It seems like JYP is putting a lot of emphasis on the fact that this group can actually sing. I think it will be very interesting to see how the company decides to market the group because it seems evident that the whole issue of idols being unable to sing live is a very common topic nowadays. There's this idea that JYP always prioritized dance and appearance for their groups and those who seemed to stand out the most as vocalists debuted as soloists or as part of a band. I think it's something evident and afterwards you can say that it was the correct choice.. I don't think they will try to create the female version of 2AM or BTOB, by the way, but the concept so far looks risky and different

2 Korean comebacks

Stray Kids

It seems clear that JYP sees SKZ as its most important brand or with the most potential. I think the important thing here will be how the group performs now that almost a year has passed since Kingdom. The company seems to believe that content is the key and what remains is to keep throwing money to maintain or improve their performance. We can expect the same kind music, I believe. It works

2 Korean comebacks

2 Japanese comebacks

An infinite amount of singles

LOUD

If we are guided by Get Louder, I would say that JYP is trying a more youthful and fresh concept. Like the opposite of SKZ more or less. But deep down it will not be very different because if something stands out is precisely that they have very good dancers. Performance is the key here. I think JYP will obviously use TXT as a guide. I don't know if Yoonmin will produce or compose because JYP wasn't a big fan of his ideas. I don't know if they will be very successful in the beginning. LOUD had a very good ratings, but I think the format has lost strength in Korea and that's why basically only the groups formed by CJ E&M have a good start because MNET has a lot of influence in SEA and some other foreing markets

2 Korean comebacks

Xdinary Heroes

It seems to me that the concept was well received and that they did fairly well. Better than DAY6, definitely. Very hard to predict their future. I don't know if they will lose followers when the new boy group comes out. I don't think so. I think the company will support them. Like actual and real support. At least this year

2 Korean comebacks

2PM

I don't know if Chansung will try to do something with the group. If we're lucky, one comeback, maybe. More good roles and variety for the members if JYPE is actually competent for a change

1 Korean comeback

NiziU2

Maybe they will be able to broadcast the program this year. Who knows?

Bernard Park

More EDM and we love the planet kind of thing

1 Korean single

More random shorts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!