Is ive’a obvious lack of skills affecting them

• The came popping right out the gate with an extremely catchy song that became an instant fave by many kpop Stans.

But their lack of skills highlighted by bad singing during encores is now constantly being highlighted. And while you can use the they are just rookies defence, kpop Stans are increasingly expecting higher skill levels

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've heard their encores. They sounded fine. Well within kpop standards. I think antis need to get their ears checked tbh cuz I'm smelling a lot of BS going around

:pepestare:

• The came popping right out the gate with an extremely catchy song that became an instant fave by many kpop Stans.

But their lack of skills highlighted by bad singing during encores is now constantly being highlighted. And while you can use the they are just rookies defence, kpop Stans are increasingly expecting higher skill levels

Yes kind of like Aespa lack of singing live and stage presence

Both Ive and Aespa are breathing fine.

Thanks for asking.

Also Ive just broke the record held by Aespa for most sells and fastest ROTY award.

I guess female groups doin so well is kinda weird to handle.

It's ok, you'll do good as well, don't worry kids.

Life will be good to you if you let it.

Remember, Sana loves you!

:sana5:

• Yes kind of like Aespa lack of singing live and stage presence

At least they can sing live lmao.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes kind of like Aespa lack of singing live and stage presence

And what is Yaya lack of?

Anyway, I don't think it is a problem. When a group do well, haters will pick on them. Yaya is the best example here. This topic had discussed many time.

Twice, itzy, Blackpink and BTS were shaded by haters for their vocals. They all have gone through this phase. It call the ascension phase. It's a good thing.

Recently, aespa are being hate for stage presence. So, if a group is hated, then You know they make it.

• And threads like these are why lipsync is becoming more and more common.

I am sorry but no live performance is going to sound exactly like a studio song. It's basically impossible.

If you can not accept that perfection doesn't exist then it is best you don't listen to any performances. Because our mistakes is what makes us human.

As long as they don't sound dreaded, they are fine.

• The user is not used to actual live singing

• honestly, they have neither a dance line nor a vocal line by the current standards* read itzy and aespa * but they have facial expression and they are pretty so they will survive because currently k-pop fans mostly put it above dance technique lmao. but at the same time, kpop fans appreciate high raw notes so there will be some draggggg here and there on twitter maybe. :peperain:

• I'm honestly a bit concerned for Wonyoung. I saw a Korean channel that basically hates on idols, and this channel had several anti-Wonyoung videos up. I wouldnt have cared or even remembered it, but these videos had a surprisingly high amount of views for a Korean channel (hundreds of thousands to even millions) and almost all Korean comments. :mads:

does this channel perhaps go by the name Sojang??

• Pretty much ALL groups sounds a bit meh and "unskilled" when they debut, most groups improve a lot with experience and more confindens, don't think you need to judge IVEs skills yet. The bad news? Their song sucked big time. But new songs comes along the all the time so that not a realy problem either.

• Starting to wonder if OP even listened to their encores. They are freaking stable.

External Content youtu.be

Maybe try encores where they aren't crying?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!