Wow... I wasn't expecting this line/screentime distribution in kep1er

• Dayeon and Chaehyun stood out enormously which is great(Dayeon has grown on me, despite not liking her in gp999...)

Youngeun( queen!!!), Yeseo and Xiao were really memorable!

Yunjin and Huening were basically not there and that's unexpected. I was expecting more lines for them since they were second and third place, but it's ok... Actually , I think the other girls fit more this concept.

I lacked some Mashiro and Hikaru ...but my eyes were always trying to spot them .

Anyway... The song is a bop.

Chaehyun and Youngeun best lines! :'3

• i was expecting about Bahi, Hikaru and mashiro

They're basically Sakura, Hitomi and Nako respectively.

What i didnt expect is Yujin. She is robbed for being a decent vocal. She is likely be treated like Chaeyeon.

All the lines basically went to Dayeon. Damn, being Mnet's bias really helps a lot.

And Yeseo is the new Minju. Visual but get lines like lead vocal.

• Interesting since I don't remember Chaehyun, she had a lot of lines but she didn't stand out for me, if it wasn't for the pink hair I would probably overlook her while Hikaru despite having less lines stand out more or maybe because I loved her in second verse and she killed

• If I was a Bahi stan I'd be PISSED lol. It's SUPER obvious that Wake One is going to sideline her. They didn't want her back then during GP999 and they don't want her now. If you think it's going to get any better then you're gonna need to inhale some more of that copium. I followed IZ*One for 3 yrs: it's not gonna get any better. Trust.

:nob:

• im going to be very straightforward (i'm still making up my mind whether to stan this group, i have bought all versions of their album):

1) I didn't sense ant centre vibe from chaehyun. She is literally there. I like her vocal but she really doesnt standout. They tried so hard to make her standout but she really isnt. Both Dayeon and Xiaoting had more presence than her. Even Yeseo.

2) YeongUn is the 2nd main vocal for sure. She is getting same lines as Chaehyun.

3) Xiaoting legit has decent lines I couldnt believe this. And they kept her as centre for Shine and MVSK. Im surprised at this but she's really a good centre NGL. Even in WaDaDa she looks like the center instead

4) The company is obviously pushing Dayeon and Yeseo, with those amount of lines and screentime. I dont really like Dayeon since GP999 but i gonna admit, she's good and she caught my eyes. Yeseo has always been decent

5) poor Yujin, I think Yujin is the lead vocal of the group but she isnt getting much screentime nor center position. She will likely be like Chaeyeon - widely recognised but company unwilling to push

6) Bahi, Mashiro and Hikaru are basically getting the Sakura, Nako and Hyewon treatment respectively.

• wouldn’t Minju be Xiaoting? Visual with center time and lots of screentime?

Yeseo is more of a Chaewon I didn’t expect her to have so many lines

But Yeseo doesnt have good vocal like Chaewon. I cant draw that comparison. Yeseo is more of a visual member and she's definitely being pushed as part of the center/visual line

To me Xiao Ting is the unofficial center (i know a lot gonna come for me) but let's face it, the Shine and MVSK stages are fire

• But Yeseo doesnt have good vocal like Chaewon. I cant draw that comparison. Yeseo is more of a visual member and she's definitely being pushed as part of the center/visual line

To me Xiao Ting is the unofficial center (i know a lot gonna come for me) but let's face it, the Shine and MVSK stages are fire

Yeseo isn’t as good as Chaewon but she’s good… she was the main vocalist of her ex group she can carry a chorus and she’s up there in Kep1er

• my eyes were always looking for hikaru and bahi but I hardly could see them. Their moments passed by so fast and at the end of the mv I felt so irritated that I couldn't enjoy it. The song itself was alright but the mv and screentime distribution hurt my eyes.

Also, yes it's obvious that Mnet pushed their bias, but I honestly like Dayeon and I think she deserves. She's one of my faves

• It was kind of clear during GP999 that mnet didn't want Bahi in and that she really wasn't ready to debut, especially in terms of charisma, presence and confidence, and I wonder if anything really changed in the time between the show and debut?

I didn't follow GP999 (for obvious reasons).

If I read this correctly, Bahi is kinda like Chowon in PD48, only this time Mnet weren't able to cheat the final rankings to steal positions for their favorites that didn't make it in the voting?

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I didn't follow GP999 (for obvious reasons).

If I read this correctly, Bahi is kinda like Chowon in PD48, only this time Mnet weren't able to cheat the final rankings to steal positions for their favorites that didn't make it in the voting?

Chowon was actually well-liked by a lot of people though and had a good storyline during P48. She was also known to be surprisingly good at everything. To this day I still have no idea why Mnet decided to rig her out. Most people would have been happy with her making it. I think Bahi is more like Miyu if she had a bigger fanbase: Disliked by Mnet, with 0 screentime, but with a very loud and dedicated fanbase.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!