Getting to know Kep1er members Part 1/9: Kim Chaehyun

• Will be doing this series for all the members, starting from Rank 1 all the way to rank 9. Not sure if anyone cares but this is for those who wants to know more about the girls

If anyone wants to be tagged for this 9 Part series do let me know

Lets start with Rank 1: Kim Chaehyun

Girls Planet999 Gp999 GIF - Girls Planet999 Gp999 Kim Chaehyun - Discover &  Share GIFs

Chaehyun is actually an EX-SM trainee, so needless to say her vocals are one of the better ones in the show

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her first performance on the show, performing aespa's Black Mamba

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tbh I think she did great. She apparently did "crack" a bit but honestly it wasn't noticeable until they repeated play that part so many times. I think from this performance she already started to gain a lot of solid fans for herself

Her second performance, performing Twice "Yes or Yes"

This performance got her even more fans, not really because of the performance itself (the performance was great this team actually won the entire mission)

But it was during the practice session, whereby she spoke up regarding the line distribution in a nice manner saying how it could be more fairly distributed, and this was really hugely appreciated by K-netz for how she speak up for the team.

Her 3rd Performance, performing IU's "My Sea"

This performance to me, was the performance that really highlighted her vocals.

Her 4th Performance, performing a new song "Utopia"

This concept fits her (and Yeseo) so well it felt like their song

My observation throughout this show is that she got a pretty good solid fanbase at the start who stuck with her till the very end because she wasn't as highlighted as much in the later episodes. And I'm glad her fans did vote for her because she is a great addition to the team

My guess is she will probably be the main vocal of the group? Her vocals are one of the better ones in the show.

chaehyun | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• yeah and i think some people kinda underestimate her dance skills

because she always have a vocal position but even as a dancer she's really good

she's a well rounded idol

and she can even rap

we got a well rounded center !!

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!