Show me some videos of live vocals with no backtrack

• Due to the nature of Jpop, they do alot more live live singing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So NiziU at Buzz was live live. They dont have super intensive song to sing, but live none the less

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

also i really enjoy this cover

• Doe songcover count?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• What makes jpop different? Do jpop fans just have more expectations of live singing?

• Doe songcover count?

Ofc, as long as they have real vocals, I don't mind what they're singing :)

• What makes jpop different? Do jpop fans just have more expectations of live singing?

jpop fans appreciate the imperfections of their idols. They see crooked teeth as a sign of innocence. They think it's cute when their idols make mistakes during performances.

• External Content www.youtube.com

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• jpop fans appreciate the imperfections of their idols. They see crooked teeth as a sign of innocence

MissBehave that reminds me of Kenta Takada. He has crooked teeth and people in Korea asked him if he would changed them someday and he simply just said "no, I like it, it's cute" and some fans really didn't understood whats cute on that. When KPop-idols have teeth like that people don't care if you brush them well, they just care if you want to fix it or nah wich is weird ... The biggest statement I ever heard about crooked teeth was as VERIVERY's Yeonho was asked if he would fix his teeth. He said "I really like how they look like and it is a big part of my facial feature that I actually like. Why should I fix them when they are not broken?" He said he would only fix it if it would infect his health or if they were rotten otherwise he thinks its unnecessary to d stuff to yourself that you actually don't want

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Love fancam stages where there's no editing and effects (which is in 99% stages even the real live ones).

especially this one because it's a song without preparation based on fans requests

This one is legendary (I skipped the one hour of Kangin trying to convince Taeyeon to sing and Taeyeon being shy to sing without preparation only to kill it later).

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ().

• External Content youtu.be

• MissBehave that reminds me of Kenta Takada. He has crooked teeth and people in Korea asked him if he would changed them someday and he simply just said "no, I like it, it's cute" and some fans really didn't understood whats cute on that. When KPop-idols have teeth like that people don't care if you brush them well, they just care if you want to fix it or nah wich is weird ... The biggest statement I ever heard about crooked teeth was as VERIVERY's Yeonho was asked if he would fix his teeth. He said "I really like how they look like and it is a big part of my facial feature that I actually like. Why should I fix them when they are not broken?" He said he would only fix it if it would infect his health or if they were rotten otherwise he thinks its unnecessary to d stuff to yourself that you actually don't want

Yeah, I wish that kpop would be more accepting of differences and embrace "imperfections".

• Due to the nature of Jpop, they do alot more live live singing.

That's not live. I mean it looks legit but it's not. Some parts are completely not mouthed yet the sound doesn't change. It seems like a just believable AR (what SM artists do usually but fail to make look believable).

Who is singing the stamped part? because it's definitely not the girl on center not mouthing most of the words which are supposed to be her part (she mouthes the first sentence then forget the second one)

lt64IYu.gif

• That's not live. I mean it looks legit but it's not. Some parts are completely not mouthed yet the sound doesn't change. It seems like a just believable AR (what SM artists do usually but fail to make look believable).

Who is singing the stamped part? because it's definitely not the girl on center not mouthing most of the words which are supposed to be her part (she mouthes the first sentence then forget the second one)

mayuka does all her raps live, even if they AR the other girls . that performance is 100% live

japan isnt like kpop, they only fill in the chorus' for nizi at least

• mayuka does all her raps live, even if they AR the other girls . that performance is 100% live

I mean we could say that about every group using AR then. Anyway, their energy and everything else is good so it's not like the AR in their case is bad IMO. It's working fine. Just saying it's not considered real Live considering the moments they didn't sing didn't change the sound one bit.

lt64IYu.gif

• I mean we could say that about every group using AR then. Anyway, their energy and everything else is good so it's not like the AR in their case is bad IMO. It's working fine. Just saying it's not considered real Live considering the moments they didn't sing didn't change the sound one bit.

but it is real live LOL

dont try to bring other groups down into "ItS jUsT aR aNd ThAtS oK" just because SM refuses to let your favs sing live honey

• Always here to promote Onew/Shinee

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content twitter.com

External Content twitter.com

• but it is real live LOL

dont try to bring other groups down into "ItS jUsT aR aNd ThAtS oK" just because SM refuses to let your favs sing live honey

Then explain the weird parts? You're being defensive of your favs by completely dismissing the obvious lip-synced part. SURE keep believing it's live.

lt64IYu.gif

• Then explain the weird parts? You're being defensive of your favs by completely dismissing the obvious lip-synced part. SURE keep believing it's live.

You do understand I hope that the section you highlighted requires no actual mouth movement to articulate those sounds but but entirely done by the tongue? I'm not saying she is or isn't lip syncing but you can say everything up to
    ren'wa Heavy" which is at the very tail end of what your saying she is lip syncing.

That full phrase is . Aitsuno, sedattara son'na ren'wa Heavy.

But I'm interested in hearing your ability to poke holes in my favs singing live. ;-)

• I find it curious that most of these examples are women.

I can change that haha, but the majority of such clips I watched are by JPop-artists 😬

Some examples:

• This one of Stellar was accidental but amazing

They were talented. Such a shame what was done to them :(

• This thread contains 63 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!