Share one male and one female song of 2021 that you think deserve more attention

• I was kinda late to the party for both of these but they're so good!! :angryr: I'm especially addicted to WJSN's song right now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

It's hard only one i've so many talented nugu that deserve more love :cryc:

• TO1 is one of my fave new groups

I've been enjoying Pixy too

• External Content youtu.be

It's hard only one i've so many talented nugu that deserve more love :cryc:

I love Aurora!

• I've been enjoying Pixy too

Pixy and Purple Kiss deserve so much love they're so good. I don't understand how the hype for rookie group work these days :pepe-sad:

• One of the best songs of the year:

I love this song:

I didn't know this song, i tried it. The instrumental is really good :pepe-grooving:

I'll be honest, I've never paid much attention to Cherry Bullet but I'll keep an ear out from now on! That was really interesting song, didn't expect that kind of style of music from them :thumbup: Love that whistle part with the da da da

• I didn't know this song, i tried it. The instrumental is really good :pepe-grooving:

what's even better is THIS version

• what's even better is THIS version

will listen it :peperun:

• I agree! I love Purple Kiss too! They're so talented. I almost posted them instead of Pixy, but I though Zombie got a lot of love. I mean, I really have no idea, but I thought I heard people really liked it.

Both are nugu group :pleading:

But that's true, Purple Kiss has more visibility and more fan. They've senior group for help them. I hope both group will gain more fans next year but it's will be really hard for them with all these new group. But they're the most talented for me :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!