THE NEXT PERSON THAT SAYS BTS ARE THE KINGS OF KPOP..

• I agree about Bigabang they are the kings of K-pop in South Korea. BTS is successful and all and that's good for K-pop in general, they are helping the economy, but Let's be real if BTS wasn't huge internationally they wouldn't be recognised for their music, because their music is not special like bigbang. I am not sure about TVXQ they were cool and did well for awhile I like Mirotic and that's it...

"They wouldn't be recognized for their music, because their music is not special like bigbang."

Considering this group you're talking about was not from the Big3, why do you think they got big? Visuals? Not when they were called ugly during their early years. The Baekhyun wannabe, or the ugly Rap Monster, or the fat Jimin, or the pimple infested Jungkook. But even then - they got big. They got recognized. Why? Because of their music and that's something hard to swallow for other kpoppies like you.

Let's not even talk about music being special because I feel the same away about BB's music - bland, loud, and mediocre; nothing special. The thing is, there are more people who appreciates the tannies' music more than your 2nd gen faves. It's not even debatable atp.

Btw, Time magazine literally called them The Princes of Pop. :siptear:

• You act like Jin and V jimin and Junkkook don't exist but OK ^^ BTS has one of the best visual line in whole of K-pop.

I really tried to like BTS, I really tried... but that shit sounds bland af

Don't hate on me, you are being too aggressive. it's just my unbiased subjective opinion. Everyone is allowed to share their opinion. 99% of bigbang music isn't even loud it's chill, I recommend checking out their discography, you might end up stanning them, Peace. ✌

• You act like Jin and V jimin and Junkkook don't exist but OK ^^ BTS has one of the best visual line in whole of K-pop.

Don't hate on me, you are being too aggressive. it's just my unbiased subjective opinion. Everyone is allowed to share their opinion. 99% of bigbang music isn't even loud it's chill, I recommend checking out out discography, you might end up stanning them, Peace. ✌

Unbiased opinion?

:pepe-joy:

:p:p

Don't hate on me, you are being too aggressive. it's just my unbiased subjective opinion. Everyone is allowed to share their opinion. 99% of bigbang music isn't even loud it's chill, I recommend checking out their discography, you might end up stanning them, Peace. ✌

Did you even read what I wrote? If you did, you'd know I practically adressed your "best visual line" argument because I knew you were going to mention them. Or did I dream 2016 year end gayo when Jungkook got insulted for his acnes? It even trended, iirc. Or Jimin being fat? There's a reason why some of them avoided social media for quite some time. They were never considered to have one of the "best visual line". The revisionism. :boredr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!