Should popular groups of the past be downgraded to nugu?

• For example my faves f(x) were a top 5 girl group at their peak during the toughest girl group climate in history (2nd gen).

But IVE debut has already beat every achievement f(x) has ever had. Hell f(x) didn't even get their first music show win until 2011.

And IVE dropped an album with 2 songs and it has DESTROYED the sales of the greatest kpop album of all time Pink Tape that had a bunch of songs.

14 year old Leeseo is destroying 14 year old Krystal. And 15 year old Wonyoung is destroying 15 year old Sulli.

I could go on and on. So if IVE is destroying f(x) like this just imagine how much they are destroying the rest of 2nd gen except a select few.

I think it's time to get with the times. 2nd gen and very soon 3rd gen groups should be penalized and officially downgraded to nugu groups.

Prove I'm wrong. If you can.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Please check out my nugu faves absolutely nobody in Korea knows them and it's really sad ;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, because no matter what they still have their legacy behind them, and people recognize them and they do get gigs because of their brand

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• Please check out my nugu faves absolutely nobody in Korea knows them and it's really sad ;(

Seventeen has already outsold them. These groups are definitely nugu now.

You do realize it was WAY harder to get sales/views back then right

I do realize that. But there's nothing stopping people from watching their videos and buying their albums now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!