What's a quirk/cute thing your fave often does

• why is this thread so cute :pepe-sad:

touching his ear when he's shy :pleading:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OH YEAH, I LOVE THAT

AND THE THING WITH HIS CHEEKS

this babie

cheeks | Min yoongi, Yoongi, Suga

this

Thread by @ffairykkyu, yoongi cheeks ; a cute thread [...]

this

56 Best BTS 4th Anniversary ideas | bts, bts bangtan boy, bts home party

this

My main reason of loving Suga is when he smiles, its not fake. It's the  true happy Swaggy Suga 🤧💝 | Min Suga✨ Amino

this

Y'all listen when he smiles and his gums are out it KILLS me he is so cute  and this might be a fake smile but listen His gum smile is PURE.

and his ANGRY face

suga angry in tiny | Angry face, Bts face, Suga

Min Yoongi Bare Face | ARMY's Amino

yoonkook archive on Twitter: "min yoongi, the most beautiful man in the  world https://t.co/OELhkBQeEr" / Twitter

and fake cry/loud scream

yoonkook archive on Twitter: "#YOONKOOK: falling https://t.co/8Dp0jcNxwZ" /  Twitter

SUGA - GIF Series 2 - {80} - Wattpad

Day 7 - bias sad/crying 😢 | ARMY's Amino

Bts Suga GIF - Bts Suga Screaming - Discover & Share GIFs

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• him

• just jisung.

External Content youtu.be

• The8's giggle is the best in kpop :joy:

Minju's whole existence :pepefrog: (stan GWSN)

External Content www.youtube.com

Yeonjun cat agenda (meow :shyy: )

• Nose scrunch

jaehyun's nose scrunch = cuteness overload | NCT (엔시티) Amino

◠‿◠。)͏͏ on Twitter: "jaehyun's nose scrunch https://t.co/Whhm4HiZde" /  Twitter

Ears turning red when he gets shy - and then he touches them to hide it :pleading:

hands up — flustered jaehyun and his red ears ♡

• Kihyun is the embodiment of cringe and when he gets embarrassed, he tries his level best to become invisible. It's adorable. I couldn't find any gifs for examples, so I made this one.

Y7l1l0.gif

the gif is not working for me

EDIT: OH WAIT IT WORKS WHEN I QUOTE YOU AWWW HE'S A BABY

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Seen by some as a no nonsense badass but is actually a softy nerd that geeks out over anime

• When he does this face :]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYsKP5l51xKFWgeAm6VqvQOmSusisRqnSNNg&usqp=CAU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8_X8QvGQXux2fafZEi4rBoj8B2tdteia_Mg&usqp=CAU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS826YbDpRwy7GPh4m8ns8LgQiGcnycqXL4ug&usqp=CAU

FGCVh87XwA4eksE?format=jpg&name=small

FGCVjxDXIAUGHYV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not exactly a quirk, but this is the way he looks at his members.

The ending pose he does on Chan's Room following the "Big Hug" and "Thank you, Stays! Thank you, Baby Stays! And I'll see you guys next time! Bye!" quote he says every week.

I feel so bright whenever I hear this ngl.

P.S.: this edit is from 2019 and he still does this!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!