Leeseo looks like?

• Herself, but this is also interesting

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think Gaeul and Leeseo can look like sisters sometimes, and she doesn't look like the other members whatsoever, but in this video and photo above she sort of does have Yujin and Wonyoung vibes

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I still can't always tell Leeseo and Gaeul apart right away in a split second mv frame, they look really similar. I can maybe see Yujin a little, but not Wonyoung at all. That top pic is just a closeup of how they did her winged eyeliner in a similar way.

I was having that exact same problem yesterday.

It's gotten easier for me today. Mostly cause I've decided Gaeul gives me Wendy vibes. So that's how I separate the two if I get confused.

External Content youtu.be

• strangely enough, I feel like I'm among the few people who don't think any of them look alike. For me, Gaeul and Leesoo couldn't be any more different. Same with Yujin.

Leesoo has rounder ears, a lower nose bride, and a wider jawline than Gaeul. Plus she doesn't have Gaeul's huge beauty mark below her chin. I could tell them apart easily since day one. but surprisingly so many people don't notice these details.

• The comparison that made most sense to me is that she looks like the female version of TVXQ Changmin. She really does

Damn. Don't do this lol. I don't need to see Changmin now everytime I look at Gaeul lol

External Content youtu.be

• Weird because in the group rank of beauty for me Leeseo will go first and Gaeul will go last, they look nothing alike. But I guess is because their visuals are new? Just how people used to say Winter and Giselle look alike

I think Winter and Karina look alike sort of

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!