What will happen if Gaga wins over BTS again in Grammys?

• Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

For new vocal or instrumental duo/group or collaborative pop recordings. Singles or Tracks only.

I Get A Kick Out Of You Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
    • Lonely Justin Bieber & benny blanco
    Butter BTS
    • Higher Power Coldplay
    • Kiss Me More Doja Cat Featuring SZA

What is the odd of BTS winning?

Gaga is grammy darling + this is Tony Bennett's last album. All are strong contenders, good luck to all.

Edit: before anyone wanna accuse again - im posting as my fave Gaga and Doja are nominated. Nothing to do with me being a blink or what. I dont need to create alt jsut because i want to mask myself as a blink

• Nothing will happen...damn some Blinkers really need to stop worrying about BTS so much

Reminds me of that thread you made concerned how Dua Lipa not getting 1 on BB Hot 100 for Levitating will affect Butter.

Sigh...its been a day and its already begun.

• tbh even coldplay and doja cat are strong competitors

Jb is jb

If u asked jungkook to vote for another song, he would vote lonely ^^

I think most Armys are pretty chill this year about Grammys, we all know the chances of them winning are minuscule. Competition is tougher than last year and Grammy voters would never pick BTS anyway. Most Armys just want to appreciate their performance if they get to perform.

• If it happens then Life Goes On

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nothing will happen...damn some Blinkers really need to stop worrying about BTS so much

Reminds me of that thread you made concerned how Dua Lipa not getting 1 on BB Hot 100 for Levitating will affect Butter.

Sigh...its been a day and its already begun.

Lol what it is to do with Blink?

Im posting this in the capacity of little monster.

Cause the drama we had last year, death threat by immature armies to gaga and ariana

• Lol what it is to do with Blink?

Cause the drama we had last year, death threat by immature armies to gaga and ariana

Ofc, its so sad. Armys so evil. Poor you and whatever fandom you have co-opted into now as per convenience.

• Ofc, its so sad. Armys so evil. Poor you and whatever fandom you have co-opted into now as per convenience.

Whatever. This is a forum where people can share opinion. If youre so defensive u can put me on ignore list. Thank you

Edit: and funny. I have been a lil mosnter even before BP exists. Co-opted into as convenience? More like you cannot accept others being a multi instead. Grow up

• Whatever. This is a forum where people can share opinion. If youre so defensive u can put me on ignore list. Thank you

Edit: and funny. I have been a lil mosnter even before BP exists. Co-opted into as convenience? More like you cannot accept others being a multi instead. Grow up

You want me to grow up when you make petty threads like these?

Maybe just focus on all these artists you stan than worrying about the one you do not. Not the first time you made faux concern thread disguised with mal-intent for BTS and Armys

• Lol what it is to do with Blink?

Whatever. This is a forum where people can share opinion. If youre so defensive u can put me on ignore list. Thank you

It would have been better if you had posted this on your atrl account. You would have gotten to bash BTS & ARMYs directly there rather than faking your concern here.

• Why are non fans getting concerned about BTS??? I don’t see you in BTS appreciation threads so spare me this faux concern you are trying to pass off

Clap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Nothing will happen, they will still thrive and make banger music. Funny how you some think that BTS not getting a Grammy is the ultimate humiliation, please let it sink in that they are a 2x Grammy nominees in a pop category amongst some of the biggest artists in the world. That in itself is a big honor and they should be proud trophy or not.

• I believe such an event was referred to in Revelations and would signal the end of the universe.

It was all part of the prophecy

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ARMY will buy a shit ton of BTS music and chart it to make a point, which is our way, and then we'll probably continue getting ready for the shows that it seems may be scheduled. Or we'll be reading some cool new content, such as a webtoon or whatever, that Hybe/BigHit has released or fighting over the latest merch drop or comeback.

BTS will keep on doing their thing and thriving. There are so many amazing artists who never won a Grammy or only received one posthumously. There are also many artists who received Grammys and are now nowhere to be found. A Grammy is nice but it's not necessarily relevant to one's success or worth.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!