Butter will be the soty this year!!!! NO CAP!!!

• Nominations in Grammy!!! There’s no Korean song this year with that kind of achievement !!

Billboard number 1 song for how many weeks

Melon number 1 song for how many weeks!!!

No korean song is bigger than butter this year!!! It deserved to be the number 1 song this year not only in Korean chart but in the world!!!

• lol an international fans acting like they know what song was the most popular in korea

when Koreans themselves don't agree with butter being the biggest song in korea this year '-'

Koreans in question

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Koreans in question

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yeesh the votes for the artist category are especially not comparable... that's a big gap. :v-drink-tea:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Only few Korea awards count international achievements. Even if you trying to deny aespa NL but atleast give a respect to IU. Lmao. In Korea, Iu have Celebrity and Lilac who did better than Butter. But yeah, i’m actually glad butter did better international. They change the game in western markets with their power!

• Koreans in question

meanwhile the koreans in question '-'

they are even mocking people in the comment who brings out butter, because Rollin and NL were bigger

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• meanwhile the koreans in question '-'

they are even mocking people in the comment who brings out butter, because Rollin and NL were bigger

Yes,cause Kpoppie netizens with an agenda and a whole lot of biases are a reliable sample.

I know its difficult to digest a poll where actual industry people chose a BTS song above your faves but such is life.

• meanwhile the koreans in question '-'

Not you comparing industry professionals to knetz (that too not even naver but pann). No matter how big of a troll you are, you are a veteran so you should have enough knowledge about pann.

Lmao.. :pepe-clown-gear:

• Both sides bringing tweets and all to support claims but the most important thing right here is that this song is SOTY every year every decade in Korea and every country facts only.

Everyone anticipate Mariah Carey sunbaenim

External Content www.youtube.com

• It would look weird to see 'Butter' win in American award shows and not in Korean ones (which are not totally based on stats or particular platforms):whatr:

I mean it has already won Best Pop at the AMAs and Song of Summer at VMAs and Record of the year at Variety's hitmakers. Korean would be thinking if this song is winning at the international (non Korean) award shows over international songs and superstars, how it is not winning at Korean ones? It will be funny to watch though :cryingr:

• Not you comparing industry professionals to knetz (that too not even naver but pann). No matter how big of a troll you are, you are a veteran so you should have enough knowledge about pann.

Lmao.. :pepe-clown-gear:

at least the sample use to choose this time is a lot bigger than the 160 "professionnals"

and without mentionning that this professional poll was based on international and local success

meanwhile the pann post only talks about success in korea, and there's almost 500 just on one post who agree that Next level is the biggest success in korea this year and fact proves it too because it surpassed the digital point of Butter too :aespa18:

Yes,cause Kpoppie netizens with an agenda and a whole lot of biases are a reliable sample.

I know its difficult to digest a poll where actual industry people chose a BTS song above your faves but such is life.

lmaooo not you loving Pann when they ask for your fave exemption and praising them for their international achievement

but then when they don't agree that your favs release the biggest kpop song in korea this year

suddenly pann have a lot of biases meanwhile they are more often against aespa than they are against BTS

but go on sis , i understand a rookie group released the biggest song in korea and it hurt you pride

at this point you must be delusional to say that a song who's already #20 on melon is bigger than a song who stay 27 weeks in the top 10 and is still at #13 currently

and a song where all the mother, kids , and military dance to it the entire year :pepe-cringe:

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• Literally do not give af about Aespa, like legit. Can't say the same about you and your years old hate boner for BTS for thrashing and surpassing all your faves.

And no I am not pressed about how Aespa did in Korea, BTS have the whole effin world at their feet, years of legacy and 3 songs that did exceptionally well this year too. It is not even comparable . I know you want Armys to care about your faves and be pressed but trust me we don't care.

Just don't cry a lot if Butter ends up winning SoTY at some Korean show, cause your poor faves deserved it more.

P.S. But Knetz ain't the only ones who praise BTS' international achievements clown . Heard of the Korean President. The country passed a law to get them extension. So these analogies you are trying to draw are dumb af.

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• Literally do not give af about Aespa, like legit. Can't say the same about you and your years old hate boner for BTS for thrashing and surpassing all your faves.

And no I am not pressed about how Aespa did in Korea, BTS have the whole effin world at their feet. Just don't cry a lot if Butter ends up winning SoTY at some Korean show.

well you are considering that you quote me when i said that butter wasn't the biggest song of the year in korea x))

• well you are considering that you quote me when i said that butter wasn't the biggest song of the year in korea x))

Well cause you froth at the mouth crying about Butter everytime. Lmao. How does that show I am pressed about Aespa, it just shows that you are mad about the prospect of Butter winning cause the OP did not even mention Aespa or NL but you came running in here..lol.

Tell me when you saw Armys cry and rant about NL or Aespa..lmao. You all even made a thread about surpassing Butter on Bugs, the obsession and you have the audacity.

I am sorry and I know you want to make it happen so bad but for real Armys do not give af about Aespa. You drag Butter or BTS, then Armys will reply.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!