So Jennie is more popular than Lisa

• 5.09m for lilifilm v

5.22m for jennierubyjane

That's more subscribers than most other groups totals so I don't quite understand the point unless its to pit the girls against each other in which case I say bring it on...

Lisa's a bit lazy when it comes to content hahahaha She's not Lazisa for no reason.

• Not really

But it's weird how people agrees Lisa is more popular due to her IG followers, yet YT followers mean nothing. When in the end both two girls have some of the highest followers with high engagements on their contents.

Just stop pitting the two girls together. And yes please watch Jennie new YT videos and support Lisa on Youth With You soon.

• Yes, because it makes sense to compare a YouTube channel created when BP have a way bigger fanbase, that was promoted on Jennie’s IG on her birthday, a channel that was created years ago and that Lisa doesn’t even promote and just randomly uploads videos on occasionally. Lisa has way more IG followers, does that mean she is way more popular than Jennie?

Honestly, you guys are really pathetic. If you seriously think this is an accurate measure of popularity then I feel sorry for you. If you really like Jennie, support her, instead of obsessing over Lisa. So insecure!

• This is a setup. You can't use Jennie to bash Lisa. Both girls are popular, I'll be honest and say that I'm pleasantly surprised seeing Jennie pulling such high numbers but Lisa still has a big and dedicated fandom. Don't see why they should be compared. All of them are getting more attention, getting more popular by the day. Just be happy with the content each member puts out there.

• Rose is going to sell more albums than Jennie with her solo, does this mean she is more popular than Jennie??? Let's wait for you answer...

It’s sad how obsessed they are with Lisa. Especially ridiculous considering Lisa’s numbers on IG and Weibo. But cherry picking stats must be fun I guess. If YouTube subs are their big gotcha, then that’s sad.

I won’t comment any more because it’s not worth it but they know as well as we do the circumstances are so different. If Lisa started a channel now and promoted it on her birthday, she would pull in huge numbers. But Lisa clearly doesn’t care about numbers anyway!

• Yes, because it makes sense to compare a YouTube channel created when BP have a way bigger fanbase, that was promoted on Jennie’s IG on her birthday, a channel that was created years ago and that Lisa doesn’t even promote and just randomly uploads videos on occasionally. Lisa has way more IG followers, does that mean she is way more popular than Jennie?

Honestly, you guys are really pathetic. If you seriously think this is an accurate measure of popularity then I feel sorry for you. If you really like Jennie, support her, instead of obsessing over Lisa. So insecure!

You don’t make sense ! What do you mean by « that was promoted on Jennie IG ? ». If not where the F is she supposed to tell people to watch her video ? She promoted the same way as Lisa. Don’t say Lisa didn’t even promote bc she did the same as Jennie. She posted a post about her video, and put links in her story when she drop new video. And they’re is nothing wrong with that, that just simply logical.

So stop being shady toward Jennie.

And to the other people stop comparing Lisa and Jennie. Lisa is more popular globally and Jennie is the most popular in SK. Both can coexist and slay the world together

• You don’t make sense ! What do you mean by « that was promoted on Jennie IG ? ». If not where the F is she supposed to tell people to watch her video ? She promoted the same way as Lisa. Don’t say Lisa didn’t even promote bc she did the same as Jennie. She posted a post about her video, and put links in her story when she drop new video. And they’re is nothing wrong with that, that just simply logical.

So stop being shady toward Jennie.

And to the other people stop comparing Lisa and Jennie. Lisa is more popular globally and Jennie is the most popular in SK. Both can coexist and slay the world together

I was wondering the same thing, I thought that user was ot4 considering their username but most of their posts are always lowkey shady towards Jennie. This thread was obviously setting up both girls but they took it as an opportunity to yet again shade Jennie.

• It’s sad how obsessed they are with Lisa. Especially ridiculous considering Lisa’s numbers on IG and Weibo. But cherry picking stats must be fun I guess. If YouTube subs are their big gotcha, then that’s sad.

I won’t comment any more because it’s not worth it but they know as well as we do the circumstances are so different. If Lisa started a channel now and promoted it on her birthday, she would pull in huge numbers. But Lisa clearly doesn’t care about numbers anyway!

pRoMoTeD iT oN hEr bIRtHdAy

remove jennie from your sig

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!