at this point the hate toward gfriend @ sowon is just unnecessary

• sowon is wrong . sowon is uneducated . sowon and gfriend as whole is ignorant

yes its all true

but the hate on twt is starting to become too unnecessary. asking her to leave the group ,asking gfriend to disband,and mocking them ("that's why they flop etc"). it just stan twt jump into the bandwagon hate.

and i really cant stand with all the hit tweet with thousand of likes saying how knetz is hypocrite for being too nice toward her unlike other female controversy (irene vs stylist and jennie nurse outfit) like okay ? what is your point ? wanting sowon to be cancelled by the knetz or you want her to receive the same blacklash like other controversy ? its so weird to see ppl hoping sowon go through the horrible thing.

and not with "knetz is so bias they have their own fav group" bruh gfriend isnt even charting on the top anymore lmao

rather than wanting to educate, its more like a comparison or debate about who deserve more blacklash etc

ok thank you for coming to my rant.

• I really need to write part 2 of my knowledge topic then...

The consequences of a lack of knowledge...

Yes but the mainpoint of this thread is about tweet like

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like they want sowon to receive the same treatment from knetz when they knew its horrible

• Waiting on that

:thumbup::thumbup:

Tomorrow my friend (say around 10ish korean standard time)

(I truly don't know where everyone is from but I always use KST since we're on a kpop forum and it's probably the most neutral time measurement)

• Yes but the mainpoint of this thread is about tweet like

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like they want sowon to receive the same treatment from knetz when they knew its horrible

What is this? Cancel competition?

• she should know betta thats unacceptable and i dont think its going to stop anytime soon people are very sensitive over things like the holocaust, nazis and more and they have every right to be upset the things that were to people back then were awful it was so awful and victims still leave today so people aint gonna let her leave this down

:wellr:

• people have all the right to be upset and offended over her actions. she fucked up, BAD.

however, asking for her head in a silver platter is so unnecessary? all the hate and “jokes” about how she should k*ll her self ive seen? that’s disgusting.

what’s even more unfair, is those who are dragging the rest of the group for her mistakes.

• Twitter stans can’t differentiate between criticism and hate. They act exactly and worse than the people they tried to criticize. They are attracted to scandals like vermins do to wood. Modern day witch hunting and cyber bullies at its finest, with a side dish of mob mentality and no personal responsibility. They aren’t here for wokeness or morality, or right and wrong, just another chance to attack and destroyed before moving on to their next prey.

• Yet, you just called her uneducated and ignorant...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!