[KN] Before and after BTS changed their visual director

• Lmaoooo. The comparisons don’t make sense. I can’t take their points seriously when they are comparing Carpet outfits with performance outfits. At least it should be the same category. And how do they expect BTS to perform butter or ptd in dark outfits??

Their performance styles match with whatever concept they are going for.

They also used candid outfits.

• I personally agree with the original post and comments of the users of that site. I like BTS styling of before more than now.

If that guy was the one who did styling for DNA & BWL then it just proves that he is 10× better stylist than this girl who is doing their styling since Dynamite. I mean DNA & BWL are also bright concepts just like Dynamite and PTD. But it is very much visible which is better styling.

Styling is a reflection of stylist which can be seen in this post and I personally love that guy's styling alot more than this girl's. It is not even close.

If BigHit can get a stylist as good as him when they were a smaller company then they should be getting atleast better than the current one. Because this is a huge downgrade. Like incomparable.

• I actually think it’s getting worse. I can’t remember one good outfit in 2021. Butter and PTD are easily their worse era visually. They are either dressed like kids or like grandpas.

I hope HYBE will do something about it.

I think the outfits for Butter promotions seemed better than the ones for Dynamite, but there's still need for improvement.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Most of the outfits I see on front page being compared were Carpet outfits to performance outfits though. Can you point to the candid fits being compared?

I think it's the one V is holding a bag in front of a car and the OP said the stylist is forcing harry styles outfits on him, dunno if it's candid or after a schedule

• I think it's the one V is holding a bag in front of a car and the OP said the stylist is forcing harry styles outfits on him, dunno if it's candid or after a schedule

Yeah I saw that. But that’s comparing to another act. I thought the post was just comparing BTS styles between the two designers to each other. That’s the pov I’m looking at. For the guy they took carpet outfits and for the lady they took performance outfits, which really aren’t the same to draw proper comparisons

• Never knew they change their visual director, no wonder I feel like there's a major change in their styling since 2020 (and it's not for the better). Some of their outfit looks really tacky to me ngl, and some of them really reminds me of something that an SM Ent's artist would wear. Personally not really a fan of it.

• Low key agree with the post and comments :pepestare:

I can never forgive those AMA 2020 outfits, I just can't. Not to mention I haven't liked a single outfit from ptd era. +Jin and Suga's fits in Time magazine fits were a whole ass tragedy.

So the style director changed in 2020? That really explains everything. It also coincides with when complaints about styling began.

Anyway, despite most of her outfits being misses, please let's not harass people over this on their personal accounts. Constructive criticism is nice but don't go too far.

• I think they have ALWAYS had a lot of hits and misses tbh. I disliked a lot of recent performance stuff, but they wore some plenty crazy stuff before. I hate the majority of the LV stuff they’ve been in recently too, but they personally seem to favour it even before they were brand ambassadors and now it makes sense they’re often in it…

Anyway, going to a stylist’s personal social media to harass them is fucking messed up, whatever you might think of their work!

• I like their current styles simply for being more daring and high fashion. I don't always love what they wear but visually the outfits are interesting and I think they're in line with modern runway fashion trends. The group looks expensive and casually sophisticated, as they should. Just my opinion.

Approved the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!