The Girls Planet 999 lineup may be the most changed lineup in Produce History

• There is no big vote gap, Xiaoting doesn't have a huge C fanbase like Ruiqi and Yaning too, so her votes will probably drop her from 1st.

Dayeon is certainly going to get the 1st spot.

Now....I think Mashiro and maybe even Hikaru could be locks.

Chaehyun will debut.

Youngeun and Yeseo are most certainly going to go up with live voting, especially in the lower ranks.

The entire lineup rests on Ruiqi and Yaning....ALL of it. There is a reason why MNET was so vicious to them both and it is because their positions determine everything.

Remember the #1 prediction for IZ*one was:

Sakura -- center

Gaeun -- main rapper

Wonyoung -- visual/fotg

Eunbi -- leader

Nako -- lead vocals

Hyewon -- visual

Chowon -- main vocalist

Yena -- lead vocals/lead rapping

Miyu -- lead vocals

Chaeyeon -- lead vocals, main dancer -- FUN FACT: before Jo Yuri made it people freaked because they thought Chaeyeon would end up being main vocalist and main dancer

Yujin **-- she had dropped earlier and had an attitude controversy so there were also people saying Miu or Miru

Hitomi -- lead dancer

That did not happen.

There is a world where 1 of them gets it, or both get it and push off someone like Yeseo. But there is also a world where they get 10th/11th.

I haven't mentioned Yujin...it seems like a lot of her k fans are double voting which is a really bad idea for Yujin because she has one of the least supportive international fanbases power wise, where less people are willing to vote or sell BTS tickets for votes for. I think she will make it but in a lower rank than expected.

Yurina is NOT A LOCK at all. She hasn't had any huge character development, the Japan hate train is going strong, she doesn't have a super strong K fanbase now with 1 pick, and there's a chance she won't debut and gets Miyu'd.

• I could see that being the case, seeing as 95% of the show had some form of voting restriction

Though I do think that this gave a good indication of who’ll debut if the teams were chosen by votes on popularity regardless of nationality & these were the top voted 9

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also agreed on Ruiqi & Yaning. Seeing how much support they get, I def see at least 1 of them making it at this rate

I have a softer spot for Ruiqi seeing how many times she’s tried to debut, but Yaning had become my ult GP999 bias now

• Agree with pretty much everything

I have seen some of the worst takes in my Life over the last couple weeks even here on AllKpop

I saw someone saying how encouraging it is to see Koreans voting so much for C and J Group Contestants

Yes, 33% of ALL Korean Votes went to C-Group Girls, and 33% to J-Group Girls.. so progressive how 2/3rds of all their Votes went to International Contestants, don't look into how co-incidental it is that they have the exact same number of votes though

People are out of their mind if they think Korean voting is going to be anything close to 33%/33%/33% now the restrictions are down, more like 80%K/15%J/5%C and that might be too generous

The only saving Grace right now is that all the Korean contestants made it through last round and they will be syphoning votes from each other meaning 4 or even 5 J/C Group Girls is somewhat plausible now, my money is on 5k/2j/2c and Yurina is now a long shot imo, which will make her the first to come 1st overall at an Elimination and miss the Final Lineup of one of these Produce shows, I did not want that for her

• Gaeun? Well she was rigged and Jonghyun?

The problem is that most international voters will be k group voters besides from China where Ruiqi and even Yaning are very popular.

• Gaeun? Well she was rigged and Jonghyun?

The problem is that most international voters will be k group voters besides from China where Ruiqi and even Yaning are very popular.

Can the Chinese people vote on this? I am not sure about their Social Media laws, it might be that they cannot join the Universe App, I would have assumed the number of International voters would have been much more with China

Anyway my feeling on how the Vote splits once restrictions are removed has always been along the lines of

International Voters

40% J-Group

30% K-Group

30% C-Group

Korean Voters

80% K-Group

15% J-Group

5% C-Group

Which since no mater how many people vote either Internationally or from Korea, both groups vote value will be Identical

55% K-Group (divided between 9 Girls)

27.5% J-Group (divided between 4 Girls)

17.5% C-Group (divided between 5 Girls)

Which is why I think Mashiro and Hikaru are basically 100% chance, barring people assuming that and voting tactically

If I am wrong it will probably be because I under-estimate how much the International Voters will vote for K-Group

• I don’t believe K-fans will solely prioritize K-girls. Despite how much certain Knetz fear monger when it comes to foreigners on survival shows, foreigners K-fanbases will go in for their girls no matter what. This was the case Produce 48 despite the rigging

Yaning, Shana, & Youngeun look like they’re pulling a Miho/Hyewon. Despite not being very highly ranked throughout the beginning & middle of the show, towards the end when voting maximums decreased, their solo stan power became more evident. Even if you take out the fact that there’s voting restrictions for nationalities up until now, you still got Yaning making it over Ruiqi, Shana being right behind Yurina, and Youngeun making it over Chaehyun & Yeseo. Granted Shana & Youngeun did get benefit points, so the solo vote privilege is more evident in Yaning’s case, but I’m sure they still got lots of votes on their sides

K-girls are more popular as a group whole, but there are 9 of them compared to 4 J-girls & 5 C-girls, and off of free will K-group fandoms tend to split amongst teams more than the foreign group girls randoms

Overall at this rate, my guesses are

Shoe In:

Highly Likely:

• Chaehyun
    • Yeseo
    • Yurina

Possible

• Ruiqi
    • Yaning

Semi-Possible (cuz of benefit)

• Youngeun
    • Shana

Maybe

• Bahiyyih

Unlikely

Doubt has a chance

• Wen Zhe
    • Xingqiao

Overall my guess at the final lineup is

1. Kim Dayeon
    2. Shen Xiaoting
    3. Sakamoto Mashiro
    4. Ezaki Hikaru
    5. Choi Yujin
    6. Kim Chaehyun

7-9

And then there’s Huening Bahiyyih as a wildcard

Edited 3 times, last by Lubby00 ().

• Is there a chance that Msnake will announce something huge in the final elimination by announcing a 10th member to be voted in by the "judges", basically a final Planetpass to someone they really want? I'm thinking Myah. Or would this cause too much uproar among fans, especially those fans whose faves just got eliminated?

That would be a horrendously bad idea. That member would always have this cloud of hate following them that the fans didn't want them and that they just got in on charity.

If they do that, I think it would ruin the group.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• That would be a horrendously bad idea. That member would always have this cloud of hate following them that the fans didn't want them and that they just got in on charity.

If they do that, I think it would ruin the group.

Actually it was JYP that set the precedent. Remember how he brought not only one but two members back from elimination, and unilaterally made Twice into a 9 member group. I dont know if there was any outcry back then, especially from fans of the members who didnt get saved like Chaeyeon, Natty, Somi, etc.

• Actually it was JYP that set the precedent. Remember how he brought not only one but two members back from elimination, and unilaterally made Twice into a 9 member group. I dont know if there was any outcry back then, especially from fans of the members who didnt get saved like Chaeyeon, Natty, Somi, etc.

That's a very different scenario, because the decisions during Sixteen were always left ultimately up to JYP, not the fans. There was fan participation, but no promise of direct control.

Since this is a scenario where the members are getting chosen directly by the fan votes, having a final member in the group that was not chosen by the fans would be a hard pill to swallow. And I can only see it leading to bashing and shading from fans of the group or knets at large.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I think people underestimate the power of Ifan voting too. Like sure Kfan votes weigh way more than Ifan votes. But Ifan votes being as high as they are still influence a lot or who makes it if there are enough Kvotes to go beside it

That’s why Ruiqi is still on this show. She is the least voted for girl who survived amongst Kvoters, but her decent amount of Kfan support mixes nicely with her huge amount of Ifan support to still give her a nice chance

This is why I don’t think Bora’s making it, because despite the loud vocal support she gets, she’s like bottom 3 when it comes to both votes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!