MMA 2021 Nominations Thread

• Song of the Year

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

Edited once, last by MassiveKpopFan ().

• Album of the Year

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Best Male Group

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Best Female Group

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Top 10 Bonsang Nominees

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Song of the Year

My thoughts:

Celebrity vs. Butter vs. Next Level. Judges votes will probably decide this as ARMYs crush it in voting.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Best Female Group

My thoughts: Brave Girls vs. aespa. aespa has a bigger fandom but I don't know who the judges will vote for: the power rookie or the underdog story of the year.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Best Male Group

My thoughts: BTS wins this, no contest. That is all.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• So wait, question. I know they don't nominate any brave girls songs for SOTY because those are old song. What about Best Female Group? Are they going to count those data from those 2 songs? This is interesting.

• Top 10 Bonsang Nominees

Artist of the Year is always chosen from the 10 bonsang winners. So no thoughts here yet.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• So wait, question. I know they don't nominate any brave girls songs for SOTY because those are old song. What about Best Female Group? Are they going to count those data from those 2 songs? This is interesting.

Brave Girls was nominated for best female group, yes. SOTY can't count old songs but for artist awards, nothing says old songs don't count.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• If they count older songs to other awards aside SOTY, Brave Girls have a great chance to win Best Female Group. This would be such a heartwarming moment, they were so happy even with a music show win :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com

• If they count older songs to other awards aside SOTY, Brave Girls have a great chance to win Best Female Group. This would be such a heartwarming moment, they were so happy even with a music show win :pepelove1:

Yea, I think they should count it. They have such a great year. It's either them or aespa.

• External Content twitter.com

This one is also interesting. I did not know lee MuJin is a rookie. Look like aespa and Lee MuJin gona take this one?

This one is also interesting. I did not know lee MuJin is a rookie. Look like aespa and Lee MuJin gona take this one?

Oh Lee Mujin is nominated and Kyungseo!? ENHYPEN's chances just lowered.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• Album of the year is Lilac cause it's literally been at #1 for some 30 weeks

Artist of the year is IU cause she has spent the most days at #1 on melon this year

SOTY is celeb cause it spent the most days at #1 on melon this year

Agree with th first 2. The SOTY is a bit tricky, Butter has the better chance because of voting. Celebrity has better the chance because of uls? Next Level has a better chance because of impact. I don't know. This could go to anyone. I guess it depends on the judges.

• Agree with th first 2. The SOTY is a bit tricky, Butter has the better chance because of voting. Celebrity has better the chance because of uls? Next Level has a better chance because of impact. I don't know. This could go to anyone. I guess it depends on the judges.

I disagree with artist being IU 100%. It’ll definitely be between her and BTS. BTS benefit thst now BE is counted + voting. And I agree with the fact that SOTY could essentially be who the judges vote for. So it’ll be imo who the judges pick for both SOTY and artist.

• I disagree with artist being IU 100%. It’ll definitely be between her and BTS. BTS benefit thst now BE is counted + voting. And I agree with the fact that SOTY could essentially be who the judges vote for. So it’ll be imo who the judges pick for both SOTY and artist.

Oh, I forgot. They count streams and download. BTS is usually high in these data for all their songs in an album. Plus voting too, yes, it's either them or IU.

• Oh, I forgot. They count streams and download. BTS is usually high in these data for all their songs in an album. Plus voting too, yes, it's either them or IU.

I wonder if IU will attend this year.

I know BTS probably aren’t since well they have an appearance at something in the US on dec 3 after their 4 la concerts. So unless they send a video performance or pre record, it’s unlikely they’ll attend.

The last time IU attended mma was 2017 right??

• Album of the year is Lilac cause it's literally been at #1 for some 30 weeks

Artist of the year is IU cause she has spent the most days at #1 on melon this year

SOTY is celeb cause it spent the most days at #1 on melon this year

It will be 2017 again. IU won't get the 3 daesangs. Album will go to IU, Artist to BTS and Song to aespa.

• I wonder if IU will attend this year.

I know BTS probably aren’t since well they have an appearance at something in the US on dec 3 after their 4 la concerts. So unless they send a video performance or pre record, it’s unlikely they’ll attend.

The last time IU attended mma was 2017 right??

I don't keep track of this either lol. Maybe someone can help you with this. I mean melon is own by kakao, and IU is related to Kakao, so I don't see why IU is not going to attend unless she has a busy schedule.

So this is interesting. He/she predicted for Female Group between Oh My Girl and aespa. I guess they might not count Brave Girls old song after all. Look at the albums that are nominated, I see Summer Queen is there. I guess the streaming and download data are based on this released, otherwise I don't see why this account put Brave Girls out instead of Oh My Girl.

• So they bring back record of the year daesang this year which high likely means that both BTS and IU will win 2 daesangs each. My bet is IU winning AOTY and SOTY/ROTY and BTS winning ArOTY (BE and all old releases digital in the eligibility period are counted-this is just my assumption so it could be wrong) and either SOTY/ROTY. My bet is ArOTY and ROTY for BTS since they arent attending. Brave Girls high likely winning Female Group award.

Edited once, last by 7suns ().

So this is interesting. He/she predicted for Female Group between Oh My Girl and aespa. I guess they might not count Brave Girls old song after all. Look at the albums that are nominated, I see Summer Queen is there. I guess the streaming and download data are based on this released, otherwise I don't see why this account put Brave Girls out instead of Oh My Girl.

Idt he knows whether the old releases digitals in eligibility period is counted or not. I mean non of us knows. Like we all didnt expect them to change the eligibility period and thought BE wont be eligible lol. So, them counting the old songs digitals (cumulative) in the eligibilty period is a possibility for top10/ArOTY/female group awards etc

p/s: his prediction for popularity award isnt even correct as LYW isnt nominated in that category

Edited once, last by 7suns ().

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!