9. Dance the Night Away (3) 9%
    10. Yes or Yes (3) 9%
    11. Like Ooh-Ahh (2) 6%
    12. More & More (2) 6%
    13. Heart Shaker (1) 3%
    14. The Best Thing I Ever Did (1) 3%
    15. Signal (0) 0%
    16. Merry & Happy (0) 0%

I couldn't find any post like this? Once are you sleeping on this? I only found Red Velvet, Itzy and Blackpink of this category =O

Well, here's my ranking...(I'm not going to include the Christmas songs, but you can go ahead if you would like to)

1. Fancy - Like literally a bop, I could listen to it all day and never get tired. Just a legendary masterpiece 8)

2. What is Love? - This song is such a sweet song, with each member has their own stories of what they think love is.

3. Feel Special - It feels like this song has a color pallet of it's own, I love the meaning, and it just naturally makes me feel special.

4. Likey - A classic. It deserved to be the title track of the first full album. I loved the meaning, it makes me so sad but the song makes me so happy. It's kind of weird.

5. I Can't Stop Me - This is such a good song, I especially loved the chorus. The meaning was unique and this comeback really proved that Twice has a unique concept of their own. Everyone looked so beautiful and it 100% deserved to be the title track of their second full album!

6. Dance the Night Away - A bop that takes you through the fun of summer. This song is what you can use at a day at the beach or a pool party or anything for that matter than can get your hopes up and get you hyped. I can't wait until summer ;(

7. TT - One of the first three songs that helped Twice skyrocket into popularity. Such a good and classic song, even with the ever popular cute concept, it was still really unique.

8. Like Ooh-Ahh - One of my favorite Twice title tracks, I thought the set up was a little messy and they started out with baby vocals, but it is so catchy and one of my favorite girl group debuts.

9. Yes or Yes - It used to be my favorite title track until I heard Fancy. In other words, it didn't live long as my favorites and it was kind of forgettable, the lyrics didn't hit me as hard but I still loved; it was a bop.

10. Cheer Up - Such a classic, also the main song that helped Twice skyrocket into popularity. It's a golden song and even until this day, it's still stuck in my head.

11. Knock Knock - Now before you get mad at me ( PeachPig), here me out. I liked this song, it just wasn't my cup of tea. The song itself just wasn't for me and one of my least favorite Twice title tracks. But it was still very cute and I thought it was a good song.

12. Heart Shaker - It's a good song, there was just something I didn't like about it but I can't quite put my finger on it. It was kind of messy there was a lot going on and I kind of didn't like the music video visuals. After one of Twice's busiest years, because they overworked them, it felt like in this song everyone was tired and they just put this song out there as means to make more money that year. 100% no offense to the girls, they worked super hard, and no offense to the people behind the scenes that worked hard for Twice as well.

13. Signal - Now, this song was controversial, but I liked it, I thought it was pretty cute. However, I could see where the flaws were coming from and for that reason, it's so low. I thought that it would've worked better as a B-side, and I think there were other songs that deserved SOTY that year. Still, not a bad song. I didn't like the mv I thought it was too simple but at the same time, super wack and at the end I was so confused like *what a twist* My theory is that they were on their own planet at the beginning and then was brought to earth and not actually trying to get the alien's attention because they loved him but more or so, he was like them and their only ticket back home. But he left without them and they became trapped on Earth. Thus, we have the future comebacks :D

14. More & More - Are you really so surprised? This wasn't a super bad song, I kind of liked it actually and I LOVED the music video, it was better than any of the Twice music videos tbh, but the song itself definitely had it's flaws. I won't get into it because I'll end up writing an essay but if you listen to this song and listened to all their other title tracks, you'll know why it's ranked so low :(

What do you think? What's your favorite Twice (Korean) title track and your least favorite Twice (Korean) title track?

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• 1. tt - i fee like tt was HYPEDDD when it first came out because it was twice's breakthrough title after the success of cheer up, but then in years following its kind of garnered this reputation of important, but annoying. i for one still have not gotten over how iconic it is. it has yet to be surpassed by a cute title of another gg

2. fancy

3. feel special

4. signal

5. like ooh ahh

6. heartshaker

7. what is love

8. i can't stop me

9. likey

10. cheer up

11. knock knock

12. yes or yes

13. more and more

14. dance the night away

• May I ask why DTNA is so low on the list TT

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!