One major thing I worry about Bahhiyih and KEP1ER

• is how big of a gap the other girls' skills are with hers

I'm not joking, nor trolling and making fun of her. How long has she been training to be an idol and compare that with the other girls in the team

And no, I'm not only saying this because its Bahiyyih, I will have the exact same concern with Myah if she debuted.

You see, being a full-time idol vs being on a survival competition have major differences . You may ask why am I not worried with others in the team? Because they have shown at times they have the skills to become an idol and trained years after years, some of them have gone through that journey themselved.

I would love to be proven wrong by her, Knetz have shown their dislikeness towards her and one wrong step, BOOM she is gonna be everyone's aim for the next 2 years

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• well Sohye and Hyweon didn't have any idol training before produce

and when they debuted in Iz*One people were saying the same thing

and yes skill wise they were very weak in comparison of the other members when you take them individually

but they were able to bled very easily in the group and the gap in skills between them and the other members weren't really obvious on stage.

and Bahiyyih have much more experience than both of them, so i think people are a little worry for nothing

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• its just baffling to me that people are still pretending bahi is "bad" in any way. i love xiaoting but she is literally the worst singer that made the group. overall bahi is only 2nd to her in stage presence, which is one of the easiest things an idol can improve. people act like the hate she was getting from d1 didnt destroy her confidence. bahi definitely knew about her hate when her mom and her sister lea both knew about it.

who's your favorite artist?

• Xiaoting slander

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• its just baffling to me that people are still pretending bahi is "bad" in any way. i love xiaoting but she is literally the worst singer that made the group. overall bahi is only 2nd to her in stage presence, which is one of the easiest things an idol can improve. people act like the hate she was getting from d1 didnt destroy her confidence. bahi definitely knew about her hate when her mom and her sister lea both knew about it.

Nobody said xiaoting is a A list singer okay she is the main dancer and has probably the best stage presence along with hikaru Bahi wasn’t on the top 10 lol what the hell are you saying straight lying to your ass you can support your girl without being delulu

Xiaoting wondering why you felt the need to name drop her in bs

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bahiyyih isn’t bad, but your claim that she isn’t short of Xiaoting is laughable. Tho not surprising considering how you viewed the foreign line of the show, let alone now

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

• Nobody said xiaoting is a A list singer okay she is the main dancer and has probably the best stage presence along with hikaru Bahi wasn’t on the top 10 lol what the hell are you saying straight lying to your ass you can support your girl without being delulu

PERIODT, agreed. Sis got a history with undermining the GP999 foreign line & their fans. She need to leave that energy with the show which ended, cuz no one is here for seeing her shades & constant name drops when a whole group is here now

• I think it all depends on the screen time that Mnet gave. I don't think skill counts for much in kpop groups because there is always filler, sometimes people who can't sing or dance have few lines or are sent to "rap". now we look at this video. Bahiyyih really lacks skill? For me he was one of the best, especially since he was never trained in an agency.

• Before I watch the show, because of this drama, people make me thinks that all the other girls have god given talents that will outshine anyone and baiyyih can't sing nor dance. Then I watch the show and you know what I realize, that kpop fans are so overdramatic and like to over exaggerate over something they like or dislike.

• Nobody said xiaoting is a A list singer okay she is the main dancer and has probably the best stage presence along with hikaru Bahi wasn’t on the top 10 lol what the hell are you saying straight lying to your ass you can support your girl without being delulu

what did i lie about? i literally said xiaoting has better stage presence then bahi? all i mentioned was vocals. im a bigger fan of xiaoting than bahi actually so who is the delusional one?

• i watched all her fancam today and she looked like this YXS6K.gif

Yup. Since she make buzz and trend on twitter. I try to watch all of her video and she does look stiff af. Plus korean seem not really into biracial visual. Out of biracial idols in korea, only somi success to win korean heart. Maybe her visual have korean feel.

• i love xiaoting but she is literally the worst singer that made the group

:pepewhat:

External Content www.youtube.com

• well I agree that they might be able to blend in Bahiyyih pretty easily because while she was weak in GP999 performances, she never standing out either therefore she's not ruining the performance.

• Xiaoting never sounded flat so how is she worse than bahi tf

Some members might not be the best singers, but they make it up by stage presence and dancing and even then bahiyyih isn't better, even if you look at singing only. If it comes to talent, xiaoting easily wins in all aspects.

Some Bahi stans be saying anything to prove their point.

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited once, last by lialve ().

• :pepewhat:

External Content www.youtube.com

Ngl, I'm a little confused what you're trying to prove with this clip. Are you one of the people that thinks someone being able to belt out a note automatically makes them a superior singer? she also clearly had backing vocal assist here, but that's besides the point. I don't think she's a bad singer. Just lower than other singers in the group, discounting Hikaru who is a rapper primarily.

• Ngl, I'm a little confused what you're trying to prove with this clip. Are you one of the people that thinks someone being able to belt out a note automatically makes them a superior singer? she also clearly had backing vocal assist here, but that's besides the point. I don't think she's a bad singer. Just lower than other singers in the group, discounting Hikaru who is a rapper primarily.

ok can

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!