〖🅝⋮🅒〗NCT 127 'Story of Favorite' Compilation Thread - Teasers + Translations

• As the name suggests, 'Story of Favorite' is a love story that's not meant to be. Even upon this realization, where dreams felt like reality - which is also part of NCT's lore - and the mourning process, the person you once loved will always be your favorite and the only thing you can do is cherish all the good moments spent together. No matter how hard you try, it's not meant to be, and that's what the title track will be about, to be released next Monday at 6PM KST!

:nct3:

This is going to be a long thread, but please bear with me. Decided to compile everything into one thread to make things easier for us readers. Teasers are very beautiful and the story is really nice.

'Story of Favorite' Teasers - Jaehyun 'My Time is Forever'

Check spoiler for translation:

'Story of Favorite' Teasers - Doyoung 'At that moment, I knew. I will eventually love you whom I should never love.'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers - Taeyong 'In order to not be left in someone else's memories, my appearance often changes.'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers - Yuta 'After meeting you, I found myself waiting for tomorrow.'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers 2 - Mark 'How should I say it? The truth about myself.'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers 2 - Johnny 'It's the rainy season soon. Shall we go see the sea?'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers 2 - Jungwoo 'Your voice over the phone hurts so much that I woke up.'

Story continues in the next post.

Edited once, last by NEO ().

• 'Story of Favorite' Teasers 3 - Taeil 'You no longer appear in my dream'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers 3 - Haechan 'Seeing you made me feel relieved'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers 3 - 'I opened my eyes and you weren't by my side'

• Thank you so much for compiling all this, NEO - I know this was a lot of work. This story is so beautiful and heartbreaking. Well done to the SM creative team on this one..

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This was a very interesting and well done set of teasers. Very unexpected from our Neos. We got to see new sides of some of them.

Kind of bummed that it's a dream and not vampires, but that's more on me for being a Clownzen than anything else.

I love these sad boys. :crys:

• These theories are so interesting..

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• more ideas from a more realistic perspective

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Didn't Mark confirm the vampire concept?

Yeah but he's a dream vampire. Cause Jaehyun's last part says when he's dreaming he pretends to be someone else who could make different choices (which I assume would be each member making a different choice. Doyoung to ask her out, Taeyong to see the movie she wanted, etc).

It's not the same. 2x

• Yeah but he's a dream vampire. Cause Jaehyun's last part says when he's dreaming he pretends to be someone else who could make different choices (which I assume would be each member making a different choice. Doyoung to ask her out, Taeyong to see the movie she wanted, etc).

It's not the same. 2x

What if Jaehyun is the vampire dreaming about his past lives with his loved one and he's sad because it's physically impossible to have her back?

• Yeah but he's a dream vampire. Cause Jaehyun's last part says when he's dreaming he pretends to be someone else who could make different choices (which I assume would be each member making a different choice. Doyoung to ask her out, Taeyong to see the movie she wanted, etc).

It's not the same. 2x

That’s your interpretation. I’m choosing to still see it as vampires - basically he’s trapped in a Groundhog Day scenario where he keeps reliving his time with her/him. Because his life is so long, he keeps trying to visualize it differently in his dreams, like when you try to change your dreams in the dream..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!