〖🅝⋮🅒〗NCT 127 'Story of Favorite' Teasers with Translations + Possible Song Snippet

• Decided to make another thread because they started dropping too many teasers on instagram at once and I believe some people might have missed them. These first teasers tell a story about a heartbreak/breakup and possibly longing for someone and based on what they are narrating and their word choice, the main concept for this era might be vampire-themed.

I'll be putting everything under spoilers to avoid the page from crashing.

'Story of Favorite' Teasers - Jaehyun 'My Time is Forever'

For translation, check spoiler:

'Story of Favorite' Teasers - Doyoung 'At that moment, I knew. I will eventually love you whom I should never love.'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers - Taeyong 'In order to not be left in someone else's memories, my appearance often changes.'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers - Yuta 'After meeting you, I found myself waiting for tomorrow.'

• Possible snippet

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NEO

Changed the title of the thread from “NCT 127 'Story of Favorite' Teasers with Translations + Possible Snippet” to “NCT 127 'Story of Favorite' Teasers with Translations + Possible Song Snippet”.
  • ngl the fact that each member seems to be a different appearance of the same person makes me think of two Super Junior videos: Evanesce and Lo Siento

I wonder if Favorite will be similar. :/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Um, do either of these videos involve vampires? Asking for a friend.

:pepe-popcorn:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• It would be crazy if they promoted something like Evanesce but it would also be very not in brand lol.

Regarding the whistle sound in the possible snippet, I wouldn't be surprised if the song had a sticker-esque twist.

• I forgot what a bop Lo Siento was. I don't think I ever watched this MV tho..

:nct10:

The beer went flat if you know what I mean. :eyebrowsr:

• It would be crazy if they promoted something like Evanesce but it would also be very not in brand lol.

For sure it would be way off brand lol. It's been a while since they did a MV with a "story" though. :/

• The teasers above are a follow-up to the ones that were dropped yesterday! Today we have Mark, Johnny and Jungwoo telling their stories.

Everything is under spoiler to avoid lagging issues. Thanks butterbutterfly for helping me put everything together. <3

'Story of Favorite' Teasers 2 - Mark 'How should I say it? The truth about myself.'

Check spoiler for translation:

'Story of Favorite' Teasers 2 - Johnny 'It's the rainy season soon. Shall we go see the sea?'

'Story of Favorite' Teasers 2 - Jungwoo 'Your voice over the phone hurts so much that I woke up.'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!