Knets wonder why Aespa didn't perform their encore live after winning #1

• I have never seen Aespa singing live. They always lip syncing on music shows, concerts and so on. I guess SM team is tried to shield them from people who might criticize their vocals on encore performances.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they did , ningning even said on Bubble that she liked doing the encore stage

and you could heard Karina singing, it's just MBC who cut the show

and i think it was mostly because of the lack of time, because winter was going to say her speech and she couldn't, because i guess someone told her they didn't have enough time

aespa have nothing to say if MBC doesn't upload the encore stage, it's not their fault

and the fact that you are trying to drag them for something they don't have any control about it, is so embarassing but anyway i'm not surprise that you're doing it considering your history :aespa30:

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I think that some people need to examine why they're so obsessed with other groups instead of their faves. Are you unsatisfied JaSida ? I mean if you're keeping this close of a watch on aespa, you might as well just take the next step and stan.

:nct19:

• nobody has said that about EXO. EXO has good singers and they sing live. Don't drag other groups in this convo.

lmfao you're new to kpop and so much ego already

exo had a lot of shit thrown at them when they first blew up

lots of hate about just being a pretty dance group

there were even rumours about them lipsyncing at their own concerts

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Meanwhile Itzy..

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Where are their radio show singing performances?

It took 3 seconds.

External Content www.youtube.com

• It took 3 seconds.

that's lip syncing but go on. Show me the radio show singing performances? Or encores lol? Where are those videos?!!

• that's lip syncing but go on. Show me the radio show singing performances? Or encores lol? Where are those videos?!!

So they were lip synching on the radio? But you want to hear them sing on the radio? Which will just be more lip synching right?

Imagine being this much of a clown.

• So they were lip synching on the radio? But you want to hear them sing on the radio? Which will just be more lip synching right?

Imagine being this much of a clown.

they were lip synching on the video you showed. Where are their radio show singing performance as below? Stop being a clown.

Exo did and so did all the other SM artists. Where are Aespa's singing performances on radio shows? EXO always had a reputation of singing good live.

• that's lip syncing but go on. Show me the radio show singing performances? Or encores lol? Where are those videos?!!

Wait. Are you being dense? Are you being delusional? Did you watch the video? Are you the same person that mad almost the same thread this morning?

do I have to do dis again? Show me your fav can sing this on or on the same vocal level here. Go find a video. Iam waiting.

External Content m.youtube.com

• they were lip synching on the video you showed. Where are their radio show singing performance as below? Stop being a clown.

Exo did and so did all the other SM artists. Where are Aespa's singing performances on radio shows? EXO always had a reputation of singing good live.

Wtf lol. Watch the video. Their is no music. They are purely acapella. How are they lyp synching? Over their raw voices. This guy is hopeless.

• External Content youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

Mods close this thread and ban this troll asap.

• This guy need to be ban lol. He can't distinguish between acapella vs with backtrack music on radio. At this point it is being delusional. The hatred drive him being not coping with reality.

• they were lip synching on the video you showed. Where are their radio show singing performance as below? Stop being a clown.

The way you've literally chosen to ignore person who told you that you were wrong about EXO. They're literally still dragged for lip syncing.

You also ignored my original question... why do you find your faves so boring that you're obsessed with aespa?

Keep applying the makeup and maybe you'll find out. :pepe-clown-gear:

• And IDK why KPOP fans act like idols can't sing like they do in the studio version.

It may be the case for some but I don't think that's the case for Aespa. It's not like the studio version vocals and the high notes come out of nowhere. Let's talk about that.

OP's obsession with Aespa is very weird.

Stop, tiss! You're going to confuse them!

Frickingout GIFs | Tenor

• Sm is so dumb ugh if you want to avoid encore you have to make sing them the easy parts for a few seconds and then make them do part of the choreo and play with balloons or whatever and no one will question anything (unless you’re twice)

Edited once, last by akpboss ().

• Aespa has never sung live before. All their peformances were lip syncing. It's okay everyone Aespa are performers and not singers. That's not a bad thing but don't call them singers with good vocals if they are afraid to sing live and never have sung live before.

Yea, until this person get ban, I see no reason for anyone to keep respond to this thread. He/she is like a 3 years old kid keep repeating his/her believe where we debunked his/her narrative and he kept regurgitating the same point without responding to any legitimate evidences and counterpoint people have made here. It's like arguing with a freaking breakwall.

• imagine the next level of delusion where you're acting like acapella singing is lip sync '-'

WE HAVE A NEW CLOWN IN TOWN

:aespa40::aespa40:

let's talk about Ningning nailing Ave maria or winter singing as good than IU

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Y'know OP's brain cells are already dead with the amount of none sense and deflection his doing on this thread.

Embarassing how the OP is the only one convincing himself here.

• This thread contains 107 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!