Aespa changed Kpop landscape forever !!

• It's not even about being a GG from a big 3 agency or anything else

but imagine being able to make of one of the most experimental song in Kpop a national hit ?? just this is crazy , this is the first experimental song who become a hit i think, nobody ever thought that an experimental song could one day become a national hit because it didn't fit the usual korean taste in music

but Imagine making a national hit, with an experimental song about a different world and a snake x)))

a lot of people when aespa come out with Black mamba said that Koreans will not like their songs and it'll be hard for them to get a big hit, because people need to identify to the lyrics of a song to become huge, and look at Aespa making 2 hit back to back talking about Kwangya and fighting Black mamba

people can say whatever they want, big 3 or not, GG or not, but nobody ever thought that a song using imaginary words, about a nonexistant place would be popular

and Aespa change the game for this, Group will no longer have to sing about love, or society or the usual kpop lyrics

Im A Firm Believer In Karma GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• SooYoung

Changed the title of the thread from “Nobody can deny that what Aespa did is amazing !!!!” to “Aespa changed Kpop landscape forever !!”.
  • I mean its called luck but that doesnt really mean they changed the landscape.

No Luck was the argument that you all use to say the success of NL is just some luck nothing else

time to update the argument to discredit Aespa success, Now that Savage is also successfull it prove Aespa success wasn't just some luck like you're all tried to pretend

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• No Luck was the argument that you all use to say the success of NL is just some luck nothing else

time to update the argument to discredit Aespa success, Now that Savage is also successfull it prove Aespa success wasn't just some luck like you're all tried to pretend

No its to say that many groups can release experimental songs that doesnt mean they perform well thats why I say luck. It doesnt mean to discredit Aespa success at all.

Savage did well because Aespa grew alot due to NL so people wanted to check it out and liked it.

Many groups rely on luck or timing of release that doesnt discredit what they done.

• I mean its called luck but that doesnt really mean they changed the landscape.

It does change the landscape. I mean, find any song that achieved PAK with their lyric is about their own fantasy worldview, with cringy lyrics(yes mostly people find the lyric strange), with new “words”. Same goes to the Next Level too. It is strange to see the both song hit super big because all we know mostly huge by kpop group in korea is all about love.

• It does change the landscape. I mean, find any song that achieved PAK with their lyric is about their own fantasy worldview, with cringy lyrics(yes mostly people find the lyric strange), with new “words”. Same goes to the Next Level too. It is strange to see the both song hit super big because all we know mostly huge by kpop group in korea is all about love.

I mean I dont think its changed the landscape because only Aespa can really get away with this sound. Imagine if Twice or BP released these types of songs.

• You just say anything

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You've literally made up imaginary barriers that Aespa have broken down.

Since when was lyricism and relatability needed for hit songs? Especially in SK where songs get big through sexy fancams, a video of members slipping and still carrying on, a video of the army members reacting (this led to the biggest gg song of this year) or choreo (multiple times, this was even a big part for NL).

People in SK weren't constantly bumping to that Crayon Pop song for the relatable lyrics that's for sure.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!