Lovelyz rumored to be disbanding

• According to reports on October 15, the Woollim Entertainment girl group have been in the process for disbandment since this past July. Only a few of the Lovelyz members are allegedly seeking to renew their contracts with the label, but negotiations are said to be ongoing.

Lovelyz' contracts are expected to expire in November, and fans are also noticing the Lovelyz members have been more active for solo activities.

As previously reported, Lovelyz' Seo Ji Soo told fans the group have been asking for a comeback, but she later apologized for her statements.

• omg :( everyone stream this classic

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their company honestly dropped the ball, they had potential as we can see from HIT-Choo but they took like a year to make a proper comeback after they went on Queendom. I don't know where most of them will end up after this too because it looks like Mijoo is the only relevant member.

Woolim has been a mess since Infinite smh, Chaewon was so smart leaving that company

• shame for them and the fans, they didn't even promote well for their last year together

but I guess its for the best for the girls, of Woolim has no intention of promoting Lovelyz atleast the girls can be free to do what they like and not be tied to the company

wish them well if it happens <3

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• I don't believe it!

Merge?

• I don't believe it!

Merge?

• I don't believe it!

Merge?

• I don't believe it!

Merge?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!