What did you watch when you were younger?

• Like any specific channels? Shows? Movies?

I grew up watching Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, PBS Kids, and Cartoon Network and the whatever the channel that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was on. I don't watch cartoons that much anymore but they are pretty enteratining.

I used to watch the og Teen Titans show a lot and Jessie on Disney Channel (RIP Cameron Boyce, I will never get over that ;()

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Sammeeee including Teletoon!!! But some of my favourite shows were Arthur, Ben 10, Bakugan, Totally Spies, Winx Club, Kim Pissible, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Naruto.

There's a lot more but damn does were good times ;(

• All the classic shows of the 70’s and 80’s when I was a kid then.

The Brady Bunch

The Love Boat

Dallas

The Rockford Files

Family Ties

Different Strokes

Prisoner

Bluey

Fawlty Towers

Are you Being Served?

MASH

A mixture of overseas and Australian shows. Quality shows you don’t see anymore unfortunately.

• There was a tv channel here that would show anime, also lots of stuff about Asian music (kpop and jpop), and whenever a new game or console was coming out they would talk about it. Anything Asia or nerd related they got it covered, that place was paradise on earth.

And also cartoon network, where I would watch Billy And Mandy, Ben 10. Every Christmas they aired The Polar Express, and every year I watched it.

I loved Nickelodeon too, especially iCarly (I remembered that back then my friend also looked like her, lol, good times).

• I didn't have cable, just public access channels. I watched any cartoon on TV. 70s till early 90s stuff. I used to rent video from those Korean video stores that pirated lot of stuff, so I'd get my fix of Korean cartoons and anime this way. Later one, I could get subbed animes via anime clubs in Japanese communities.

• Saturday morning cartoons aired from a channel by the local US military base. Robotech/Macross, Astro Boy/Mighty Atom, G.I. Joe, Thundercats, The Real Ghostbusters, etc. There was a time when a lot of cartoons were suppressed by the government. Voltes V, Daimos, even a lot of sentai shows were cancelled. The restrictions were eased a bit and I was able to watch a lot of those after the regime change.

Disney cartoons like DuckTales, Gummi Bears, Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers

MTV when the network was actually about music videos.

Knight Rider, Mission: Impossible, The A-Team, MacGyver, Tales from the Darkside, Twilight Zone, The Hitchhiker, etc.

Stayed up late for WWF (WWE)

Channels - Cartoon network & Nickelodeon. Hbo if I could get away with it.
    Shows - Rugrats, Dexter's laboratory, Pokemon, Catdog, Future boy conan, Edd Edd'n Eddy, Spongebob, Inuyasha, Avatar, Bakugan, Dragon tales, Winx club.

• wow how old are you lmao

Jk I've seen a lot of those stuff too <3 You don't have to answer my question and sorry if it sounded rude or anything <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Cartoon Network until they were starting to add (bad) live-action tv shows for some reason, Fox Kids/Jetix, Minimax/A+ (rip this channel that got me into anime).

We didn't had Nickelodeon in my country until very recently and when they added Disney Channel here I was a growing teenager who was "too cool" for cheesy tv shows lmao.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!