Jennie being the target of racism from official Thai media (ft. lisa fans)

• Jennie being the target of racism from official Thai media (ft. lisa fans)

There's an official Thai media called 'Thair Enquirer' who released an article saying that Lisa was being mistreated and added a #Jennie hashtag out of the blue

image.png
    If you're wondering why this article is up, it's because Lisa is Bvlgari's ambassador but YG didn't let her participate in the Bvlgari show.

But in reality, the show that Bvlgari's CEO was talking about was a lingerie show where Bvlgari collaborated in. It's also not in Paris but in Milan. It doesn't matter if Lisa goes or not. The thing is that Milan's Covid cases are booming so this shouldn't be a big deal.

Ambassadors don't absolutely need to attend shows but her SEA fans are saying that she's being mistreated by YG.

image.png
    But 3 days ago, Lisa left for Paris. There are people saying that because of her Lalisa solo, she might be going to Paris to film an MV for a collab on her own. She's currently in Nice, France with her family.

But her SEA fans are saying "Why isn't our Lisa going to fashion shows! YG is mistreating our Lisa again!"

Celine, which is a brand that Lisa is an ambassador of, wasn't even in the lineup for the Paris Fashion Week this time. It's just not logical to claim that YG is getting rid of her schedule. If I can say it another time, Lisa is in Nice with her family for vacation.

But suddenly, all of the Thai media started grabbing Jennie by the hair ㅋㅋㅋ Her SEA fans, including Thailand, had inferiority complex and were tormenting the Korean members on SNS every day but I was so shocked to see accounts with the blue mark attacking Jennie; what does this have to do with Jennie?

The below is from an editor at the Thai Enquirer mocking Jennie ^^
    image.png

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... anyone can tell that they are just being sarcastic.. can an official editor have so little awareness of the media?

image.png
    They are saying that they will only apologize if Thai Enquirer if they hit 100K followers.

Does this make sense? From an official editor? I never knew that official Thai media would mock the Korean members like that..

image.png
    This was a tweet written by a Jennie anti and a Thai shampoo brand 'Smooth E' promoted the tweet.

image.png

This was also well known. Those are posts made by a Thai outlet brand's official Facebook page.
    They are claiming that YG and Jennie got together to mistreat Lisa openly on FB. Actually, this year, Rose had her solo/ Jisoo had her drama/ Lisa had her solo and is busy with her collab. But they are acting like she's the only one not doing anything.

Also, who doesn't know about Thailand's response to Lisa's solo?ㅋㅋㅋ They looked at Krorea and said that we were being racist and made so many anti-Korean tweets. In Lee Moojin's MV, they wrote so many comments saying "your country doesn't deserve Lisa!"

image.png

image.png

Because Jennie ranked first in the brand reputation ranking, they showed a world map and said that SK has no influence and were being racist towards us..

They are projecting their racism + inferiority complex all on Jennie

You look pathetic so cut it down;

post response:
    [+732][-38]

original post: here

1. [+148, -1]
    Freaking scary, and that's from an official media account...?? Do they not have logic?

2. [+141, -3]
    Lisa's i-roaches are notoriously known for being f*cked up. If I were Lisa, I would hate my fans. Why are they doing this? They look f*cking ignorant

3. [+120, -4]
    Her SEA akgaes are making a fuss again ㅋㅋㅋ ah, not akgae fan, but akgae mediaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, they are so close minded so there's no way they can fix it ㅜㅜ

4. [+58, 0]
    I seriously can prove you that I'm a Blink but since I can't write this anywhere else, I'm posting it here. When she had her comeback, Lisa's SEA fans were being hateful on every community website but I was just shielding Lisa telling them not to be racist. But this time, they are seriously crossing the lineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously, her SEA fans are grabbing Jennie by the hair while claiming that Lisa is being discriminated against, saying that BP would be over without Lisa and every time, just like this time, they trend hashtags worldwide bashing Jennie. If you look at them, 99% of the posts are made by Thai fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ to be honest, Korean Lisa fans already bash Jennie enough and the fandom is divided. But at this point, Lisa needs to tell her fans on an interview or on her Instagram to cut it down... Seriously, because of the i-roaches, they make me not want to see Lisa anymore, f*ck

5. [+58, 0]
    SEA fans have always had a big inferiority complex towards Korea. They won't admit that they are jealous even if it kills the. They seriously want to believe that Lisa wasn't able to get #1 in Korea because of the discrimination. It's not a joke.

6. [+41, 0]
    You would know if you fangirled on BP. They seriously drag my energy down. They are not just jealous, even if the Korean members are just breathing, they will compare them to Lisa and drag themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They made a tweet about how Lisa didn't get a cake after her solo promotion. And the tweet wasn't liked by 1-2 people but 6Kㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lisa got a cake thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    image.png

• I said it. Pann will write an article about this.

Its always Thai's who are always bad and always attacking the others members of bp

• Honestly as an outsider all this commotion various factions of BLINKS get into over their group and members and the company is dizzying.

The passion lol. Everyone is everyone's enemy.

I don't understand it. Lol.

it’s one of the reasons that the group is kept alive. Drama and comepetition between fans about which member has it worst and best

• I'm gonna need my Asian friends to understand Koreans Thais Chinese Japanese Malaysians Indonesians everyone on the Asian continent are all Asians it is not racism it is xenophobia ! Please my goodness a black man from Jamaica can not be racist to a black man from Kenya ! A white man from Argentina is not racist to a white man from Russia !

• I said it. Pann will write an article about this.

Its always Thai's who are always bad and always attacking the others members of bp

It ain’t all Thais but hardcore Thai stans who have been major contributors to hate against idols internationally

The amount of hate and death threats Twice’s Chaeyoung got for dying her hair orange was extreme

• if we are speaking about xenophobia..... I want to add that Jisoo also gets as lot of xenophobic comments from international fans because she isn't fluent in English and make fun of her accent or question her intelligence , but no one talks about it. In fact, all bp members are victims of xenophobia.

• edit : someone already made the thread

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited 2 times, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• isn't it nationalism?

they are all Asians after all...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not a good thing to post it here on allkpop since it's all Lisa stans lol

But I wouldn't say Thai akgaes only her international akgaes are included as well. Lisa's akgaes are only running Lisa's fans reputation in my opinion. Sure you can call out the mismanagement of the agency but what they do wrong is also attack her other members who aren't at fault here.

Edited 2 times, last by deliliah ().

• those weibo comments ...

:pepe-cross:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Not a good thing to post it here on allkpop since it's all Lisa stans lol

But I wouldn't say Thai fans only her international solo fans as well. Lisa's akgaes are only running Lisa's fans reputation in my opinion. Sure you can call out the mismanagement of the agency but what they do wrong is also attack her other members who aren't at fault here.

You calling others akgaes...

Racism towards SEA fans is disgusting.

• You calling others akgaes...

Racism towards SEA fans is disgusting.

I said it's not her Thai stans only, I was clearly referring to her akgaes and those are both from sea and other countries as well. It's also disgusting how her akgaes are being vile towards other members and vice versa, a never ending cycle with Blackpink's solo stans.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!