My problems with Lisa not going to the Fashion week

• Covid: YG's argument is that Lisa can't go because of Covid. For security reasons. Okay, then I have two questions. Why do Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose can go? And isn't their health just as important as Lisa's?
    • Solo Stans: It shows again that BP has too many solo stans. I really have a problem with fans who now want to abandon Blackpink as a group. It remembers me of Jisoo and Rose' fans during Ice Cream or when Jennie fans complain about her solo activities. Yes, YG sucks and yes they deserve so much better and yes it isn't the first time but not buying the albums is exactly what I wouldn't do. A good point in my opinion... Why do solo stans and blinks buy so much unnecessary stuff ? Why don't you start with this first ... 4 + 1 project is the best example. YG is milking BP, Blinks and solo stans and we all let it happen. They make money and laugh about Blinks complaints.
    • The reason: And we don't know what YG is planning for Lisa right now. She wouldn't fly to France for no reason. Of course the timing couldn't be worse but YG has also sent Lisa to Fashion Weeks in the past, so I can't imagine that all of a sudden she shouldn't go. Yes, Lisa's promo sucked and it looks like YG wants to stop Lisa's success, but I really hope YG has a logical explanation afterwards. It doesn't mean that it's right but I would like to know.... But this way or the other... fu** you YG.

I want to make it clear that I do not support YG's behavior in any way and I also feel that YG treats Lisa very badly and unfair. I just feel that Solo Stans act too hastily and do not think about the consequences at all. Lisa and the others love Blackpink and lack of support only hurts the girls and harms them in the end. Just think how proud they were when so many loved Blink 'The Album'. A masterpiece they worked for a long time. This will certainly not be different with the next album.

I hope Blink will use other methods. Public humiliation has always hurt YG the most.

Sorry for the 10000 Lisa thread but I had to say it. I don't know if many will agree with me but that's my opinion.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Edited 3 times, last by Marmaladeheart ().

• blinks are pissing me off we want new music but this damn fandom keep buying the most random things

Why you YG give blackpink music if they can gain money by selling merch

thank you. My argument the whole time. Finally someone thinking.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• It's nice to see the flip on how YG cares about Lisa's health more because he cared a little too much and didn't let her attend her grandfather's funeral... also the other members looked too sad partying with their friends abroad... how dare YG choose YG choose FUN over HEALTH. Lisa YG princess indeed...

2) anyone who raises questions or support Lisa are solo stans and akgaes now is it... too bad blinks aren't being OT4 and being outraged for Lisa... they also didn't care when Lisa got immense hate during IC era.

3) YG is planning so much that Lisa schedule is blank as ever... maybe planning for 2023???

Edited once, last by Chaittra ().

• It's nice to see the flip on how YG cares about Lisa's health more because he cared a little too much and didn't let her attend her grandfather's funeral... also the other members looked too sad partying with their friends abroad... how dare YG choose YG choose FUN over HEALTH. LISA YG princess indeed...

2) anyone who raises questions or support Lisa are solo stans and akgaes now is it... too bad blinks aren't being OT4 and being outraged for Lisa... they also didn't care when Lisa got immense hate during IC era.

3) YG is planning so much that Lisa schedule is blank as ever... maybe planning for 2023???

you and Marmaladeheart makes sense. But I’m biased so I will go with your opinion more. I guess Lisa is severely immunocompromised if she can’t even associate with people outside of Korea.

• YG's argument is that Lisa can't go because of Covid. For security reasons. Okay, then I have two questions. Why do Jennie, Jisoo, and Rose can go? And isn't their health just as important as Lisa's?

Does anyone know the vaccination status of the girls? I don’t know how SK’s health system works or how available their vaccination is. Could it be possible Jennie/Jisoo got vaccinated in SK, Rosè went to Australia for hers, and Lisa has to go back to Thailand for her’s, but they probably have less supply than SK and it’s not available for her?

Just did a quick search, and Thailand had the lowest percentage of the population with a single dose of the vaccine.

• you and Marmaladeheart makes sense. But I’m biased so I will go with your opinion more. I guess Lisa is severely immunocompromised if she can’t even associate with people outside of Korea.

I dont get how people can't take stand for Lisa even once... being OT4 doesn't mean you can't speak for Lisa... call out the damn mistreatment instead of making BS excuse...

• Does anyone know the vaccination status of the girls? I don’t know how SK’s health system works or how available their vaccination is. Could it be possible Jennie/Jisoo got vaccinated in SK, Rosè went to Australia for hers, and Lisa has to go back to Thailand for her’s, but they probably have less supply than SK and it’s not available for her?

Just did a quick search, and Thailand had the lowest percentage of the population with a single dose of the vaccine.

Lisa said in a fan sign she’s vaccinated. Too lazy to find it. It’s in this thread though

• Does anyone know the vaccination status of the girls? I don’t know how SK’s health system works or how available their vaccination is. Could it be possible Jennie/Jisoo got vaccinated in SK, Rosè went to Australia for hers, and Lisa has to go back to Thailand for her’s, but they probably have less supply than SK and it’s not available for her?

being from another country doesn't have anything to do with vaccination in Korea... Rose obv had to be vaccinated to even perform her solo for stages... Lisa already mentioned she is vaccinated... pretty sure Jisoo had to get vaccination as she was shooting for Snowdrop... Jennie also must be since she did travel...

• 2) anyone who raises questions or support Lisa are solo stans and akgaes now is it... too bad blinks aren't being OT4 and being outraged for Lisa... they also didn't care when Lisa got immense hate during IC era.

This is also a point that makes me very sad. The lack of support.

I say support Lisa. I say support every member but not with these methods.

• It's nice to see the flip on how YG cares about Lisa's health more because he cared a little too much and didn't let her attend her grandfather's funeral... also the other members looked too sad partying with their friends abroad... how dare YG choose YG choose FUN over HEALTH. Lisa YG princess indeed...

100%

She couldn't mourn a family member but they can party it up with any random abroad. They look so sad whilst doing so :rolleyes:

Any other member was treating like this and everyone would be up and arms. But the Thai girl? Who cares.

• 100%

She couldn't mourn a family member but they can party it up with any random abroad. They look so sad whilst doing so :rolleyes:

Any other member was treating like this and everyone would be up and arms. But the Thai girl? Who cares.

That's not what I said in my post. :-(

that's a argument but I've read Lisa said she got her vaccination.

• I dont get how people can't take stand for Lisa even once... being OT4 doesn't mean you can't speak for Lisa... call out the damn mistreatment instead of making BS excuse...

I didn't make BS exuse... really? Did you even read my post? I said it is wrong. I only disagree with the methods to punish YG. The third point was only related to why she went to Paris.

• I'm so confused. Why the fuck is she even in Paris if they didn't want her to go?

I honestly can't blame lilies and her bar for boycotting at this point, it's clear Lisa gets treated differently despite bringing the most to BP. The others will survive without album sales, Lisa needs better treatment ASAP.

Maybe she really is trying to leave

• I didn't make BS exuse... really? Did you even read my post? I said it is wrong. I only disagree with the methods to punish YG. The third point was only related to why she went to Paris.

I'm generally curious, what method do you think YG will respond to?

What do you suggest LISABAR, her other fan bases and Lilies do to make YG stop treating her badly. Send trucks? Emails? Hashtag parties? They did all that already, so what's the next step?

How do you protest Lisa's mistreatment in a manner that YG will take seriously? That won't harm the group?

• I'm so confused. Why the fuck is she even in Paris if they didn't want her to go?

I honestly can't blame lilies and her bar for boycotting at this point, it's clear Lisa gets treated differently despite bringing the most to BP. The others will survive without album sales, Lisa needs better treatment ASAP.

She’s in Nice btw

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I agree here.

I am tired of this forum. I understand there are trolls who are Lisa akgaes or whatever and they are used as the face f all Lisa fans so the others stans can say all of us are horrible people just waiting for the downfall of Blackpink or something.

By now if people cannot see the blatant double standard YG has for the other girls versus the one they have for Lisa....

I love Blackpink and have supported every cb. I am saying this now tho, I hope Lisa leaves YG. My favourite scenario is if all of them leave so they can still work as BP, like GOT7, but regardless or not I want Lisa out of YG the moment the contract is up.

Either way, it is upto the girls which path they choose for their careers.

Lisa trained for long to be paid with this bullshit company who evidently do not care about her.

I hope that what is quoted above was not the situation for her grandfather's funeral though, I am still hoping the company wouldn't have been that heartless. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for that situation. However, what has been shown now shows that YG has gone past what is the lowest of the low in terms of their actions.

• I'm generally curious, what method do you think YG will respond to?

What do you suggest LISABAR, her other fan bases and Lilies do to make YG stop treating her badly. Send trucks? Emails? Hashtag parties? They did all that already, so what's the next step?

How do you protest Lisa's mistreatment in a manner that YG will take seriously? That won't harm the group?

Hadn't Trucks helped?

And I said that blinks should stop buying unnecessary stuff. Merch and things like 4 + 1 projects with the three hundredth photobook are things you don't need to buy in my opinion.

I don't want to belittle what's happening with Lisa. But I also brought these arguments back then with Jisoo, Rose and Jennie. It is only my opinion and does not have to be correct. Obviously everyone has some sort of issue with how their bias is being handled. I just wish blinks would work together.

• What do you suggest LISABAR, her other fan bases and Lilies do to make YG stop treating her badly. Send trucks? Emails? Hashtag parties? They did all that already, so what's the next step?

Fans can't do more than that UNLESS you stop buying their stuff, but then it comes the point of the points..

Are Fans sure they want to stop buying products for an amount that represent let's say the 1% of the revenue of YG to prove something while doing that you also "hurt" the 30% of the revenue of the artist you want to defend? (i totally invented some numbers but i think it explain the point)

It all comes to this, you have to make a choice.. if you hurt the company financially surely you hurt the pocket of the artists more, that's why usually people say boycott but in the end it never happens really.

Honestly idk what else can you do tho..

• I honestly can't blame lilies and her bar for boycotting at this point, it's clear Lisa gets treated differently despite bringing the most to BP. The others will survive without album sales, Lisa needs better treatment ASAP.

If Lisa would want to leave I would support her. Lilies and her bar have EVERY right to be angry. EVERY. I just wished it wouldn't bring BP down.

• I agree it's a very difficult decision and position to be in. No sane Lisa stan wants to hurt Lisa or Blackpink's career, but honestly looking at the situation I think there are very limited options available. Fans have taken a diplomatic approach and that failed. YG only cares about money.

And stopping buying merch is not a guarantee it will work. So you buy one product but not the other? Only shows YG your half in, undecided and easily susceptible to manipulation with the right words.

You either take a stance or you don't. At the end of the day it's every single person's decision and choice to make what they choose to do with their money. I for one won't be buying again.

• I'm talking about her solo era on the whole, not just your post...

ok. Just want to clarify that my post is definitely about Lisa not being treated correctly and that YG is doing everything wrong at the moment. I would just like to see other possible punishments for YG and would like to know why YG let Lisa fly to France but suddenly she is not allowed to participate in fashion week because of Covid.

And I don't think their fans = solo stans. Just some of them really are.

• the thing no one is thinking

if she is going to film the mv with SOLM, then maybe she has to take care before, not going to public events

cos if she gets covid before that....she is f**k

i think the collab is more important, but yg not saying anything about the collab right now its turning to be really stupid and getting the fans really mad

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• No one was mistreated in IC era, fans were just being ridiculous. But Lisa is being treated so badly that boycotting may be the only way..otherwise she will be treated like shit forever.

Disagree. Jisoo had just ONE line in Ice Cream. This is mistreated. And the bad thing was that some fans blamed Lisa.

I don't make a difference between the members and yes Lisa is mistreated so badly right now. I just hoped for other ways to make YG pay. Lisa is a beautiful and nice girl and she deserves better.

• it's confirmed she is not there for the MV by djsnake him self, so the only reason for her to be in Nice right now might be a vacation(?) apparently since it seems like she is not booked/allowed for anything job-related atm

• Hadn't Trucks helped?

And I said that blinks should stop buying unnecessary stuff. Merch and things like 4 + 1 projects with the three hundredth photobook are things you don't need to buy in my opinion.

I don't want to belittle what's happening with Lisa. But I also brought these arguments back then with Jisoo, Rose and Jennie. It is only my opinion and does not have to be correct. Obviously everyone has some sort of issue with how their bias is being handled. I just wish blinks would work together.

Trucks did nothing. YG stopped responding after the first one and they're so mainstream now that nobody takes it seriously.

The only reason we got everything we did last year was because of Covid and because they new about the album funds, not our protests. They were supposed to tour again but couldn't.

At this point, it's too late to boycott photobooks and stuff hoping we get more comebacks from it, BP only have 2 years left of their contract and they'll likely only have 2-3 more group releases max. Regardless of when they come back or what merch they sell, YG knows they'll still sell shows.

This isn't like boycotting because someone's bias never gets enough lines. The disparity between Lisa and the other members is just too severe to ignore at this point and it's clearly affecting her. Lilies are only there Lisa at the end of the day. What reason can you really give them to keep funding BP like this?

Honestly, maybe this was make the other fandoms start pulling their weight. We've relied on lilies too much to begin with.

Edit: I wrote all this and realized I quoted the wrong thing. Damn😓

• This thread contains 24 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!