why do non fans think blackpink aren't close?

• Ironic since I deal with patients who sufferer depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts, partly why im so mentally strong sweetheart :* and no one told you to see a therapist not today at least, I told you to sleep well, stop typing words that never left my keyboard please :*

:lover3:

This makes no sense. If you really were a psychologist, you would know that depression and anxiety is just a chemical imbalance. It literally can affect anyone with any career. Being a psychologist doesn’t mean you’re immune to these diseases.

ღ Sulli

• This makes no sense. If you really were a psychologist, you would know that depression and anxiety is just a chemical imbalance. It literally can affect anyone with any career. Being a psychologist doesn’t mean you’re immune to these diseases.

What on earth are you on about? do you realise the toxicity of what you are saying? not only are you questioning my literal reason as to why I stay sane you've just said it doesn't make sense so on your accountability you're saying I technically shouldn't be sane? That really toxic like really toxic

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Thats really disrespectful, its not rude to me but I have had patients with serious cases of sever depression especially during covid which is encase you don't know, ongoing...... anyways best be careful cause the energy you put out always comes back, always

:pepe-use-head:

Poor patients x2

• This makes no sense. If you really were a psychologist, you would know that depression and anxiety is just a chemical imbalance. It literally can affect anyone with any career. Being a psychologist doesn’t mean you’re immune to these diseases.

If someone stays sane by sleep or by watching tv or by family or whatever that's their reasoning. NO ONE ON EARTH should question that, period! You don't need to like me or respect me IDGAF but you defo need to respect mental health. As rude as I am that was very out of line :thumbdown:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Actually, the psychologist that sees my bestfriends go to the psychologist too because she always says is very hard to deal with so many different problems abd issues everyday.. very tiring. Its very common

• OP, u know them personally? oh..

How do u know all stuff they do on camera is not a front? why so naive?

they have no chemistry in interviews..everything seems forced

They seem more like co-workers vibes.. if u have to choose the closet its probably rose & sea girl

Blackpink ARE overall awkward in professional settings, they are not your usual bubbly loud idols who overact and overreact just to seem more approachable & funnier so you can like them.

"sea girl" really??

Don't even understand why y'all this bothered

watch their stuff and follow them when you don't even like the content they put out

#jennie from I have tasted the stars #jennie from I have tasted the stars image

Edited once, last by leneny ().

• I don’t need to “stay pressed” because i know i will read the same old stuff from you in less than 24 hours again. Predictable

But honey you're the one that always mentions me, I don't know you from anywhere yet im always on your computer screen?

:angryr:

I'm afraid its a one sided ship cause you do NOTHING for my life unfortunately

:pepe-flirt:

• The members and guests reading this thread lmao, y'all clearly are in need of some entertainment.

Anyhow, anticipate Rosé's solo coming soon.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But honey you're the one that always mentions me, I don't know you from anywhere yet im always on your computer screen?

:angryr:

I'm afraid its a one sided ship cause you do NOTHING for my life unfortunately

:pepe-flirt:

Well you are literally living rent free in every BP thread so yeah, kinda.

i don’t care about that, i’m more worried about your obsession with a group you don’t even really like. That’s like, very uncomfortable..

• Like anyone would believe that someone who uses 'hun, sweetie' proceeding with frog faces and incoherent arguments is a psychologist. Lol

Anyway, as the title says 'non fans' I personally don't care what these non fans think of BP's relationship. They will see Jennie and Lisa spending time shopping or supporting each other and Jisoo and Rose having fun during IG live together and they will still think they're mortal enemies.

• Well you are literally living rent free in every BP thread so yeah, kinda.

i don’t care about that, i’m more worried about your obsession with a group you don’t even really like. That’s like, very uncomfortable..

LOOOOOOOOOL that made no sense or it made sense but that wasn't in your favour. The term " rent free" is supposed to indicate that the person is there free of charge whilst the people on the outside of the rent free factor have the issue. LOOOOOL You're not making any sense anymore LOOOOOOL if you want to use slang properly at least do it well, Im so done, I cant anymore

:angryr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

Edited once, last by evo-evolution ().

• Because K-pop stans' mindset is: "My favorite groups are close and the ones I don't follow or don't like aren't"

You can clearly see every time this suject is discussion, people mention their faves as close, use two or three groups as a token and then make a statement about how the group they don't like are just coworkers and awkward towards each other.

• El LOOOOOOOOOL that made no sense or it made sense but that wasn't in your favour. The term " rent free" is supposed to indicate that the person is there free of charge whilst the people on the outside of the rent free factor have the issue. LOOOOOL You're not making any sense anymore LOOOOOOL if you want to use slang properly at least doing well, Im so done, I cant anymore

:angryr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

Stop living rent free in BP threads plox

• i think she is 12 and she is living her dream life here :pepe-smug:

Yeah probably. The only space they can run amok creating these fiction or perhaps what they would envision in the future.

I believe anyone who are mature enough and worked in medical field know how hard it is in general and would never trivialise health either mental or physical for Kpop fanwar purposes.

• Well you are literally living rent free in every BP thread so yeah, kinda.

That was the wrong wording to use damnnnn very unlucky LOL

anyways I have nothing to prove to anyone and this did drag, I typed what I typed :* I'm still sleeping peacful tonight

:dancer:

• Yeah probably. The only space they can run amok creating these fiction or perhaps what they would envision in the future.

I believe anyone who are mature enough and worked in medical field know how hard it is in general and would never trivialise health either mental or physical for Kpop fanwar purposes.

I really want to believe that.. because if she is actually saying the truth and she truly works with people’s mental health problems.. then poor patients..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!