why do non fans think blackpink aren't close?

• because most kpop fans are used to their fav groups doing forced and cringe fanservice, skinship whenever they come live. BP not caring about fanservice, somehow according to kpop stans, they are not close. In reality they are very close especially Jensoo and Chaelisa and also they like their privacy.

• Jennie literally went to support Lisa behind the scenes while she was shooting for a magazine. No one knew about it for months till Jennie posted a picture of it during Lisa's birthday. We would've never known about this if Jennie didn't post it. They don't advertise their relationship on social media, a lot of things happen behind the screen. Also as a fan, if you were to watch their content closely, then you would notice it too.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This was supposed to be a private moment too, they were at the airport but some fans captured this, it was after a concert and the girls visibly tired and whatever was going on you can see how at ease they are with each other.

[IMG]

How are you able to form an opinion on this if you aren't even a fan who watches at least some of their stuff in which they show their private/personal side a lot more than the annual awards. So miss me with the fake concern.

[IMG]

• evo-evolution aren't they so cute?

• Ironic since I deal with patients who sufferer depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts, partly why im so mentally strong sweetheart :* and no one told you to see a therapist not today at least, I told you to sleep well, stop typing words that never left my keyboard please :*

:lover3:

Poor patients

• OP, u know them personally? oh..

How do u know all stuff they do on camera is not a front? why so naive?

they have no chemistry in interviews..everything seems forced

They seem more like co-workers vibes.. if u have to choose the closet its probably rose & sea girl

• evo-evolution aren't they so cute?

HUH? I've never said BP aren't cute, they're stunning, they can sing, they have amazing bodies and Lisa and Jennie can rappppp :love:. I think everyones getting confused, pleaseeee learn the difference between personal opinions or criticism and generally being disrespectful. What world does everyone live in? I never said bp were a mess and why's is so bad if they had drama they resolved (if that's the case) DAMNNN you's are very sensitive aren't you.

:pepe-popcorn:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

They seem more like co-workers vibes.. if u have to choose the closet its probably rose & sea girl

THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING THANK YOU!! Everyone moving like BP members are their aunties or something, like open your mind if they are or aren't who cares, WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOUR LIFE

:pepe-peek:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

you know her name is lisa and always call her "sea girl". and do you know them personally? oh... the hypocrisy.

• Poor patients

Thats really disrespectful, its not rude to me but I have had patients with serious cases of sever depression especially during covid which is encase you don't know, ongoing...... anyways best be careful cause the energy you put out always comes back, always

:pepe-use-head:

• HUH? I've never said BP aren't cute, they're stunning, they can sing, they have amazing bodies and Lisa and Jennie can rappppp :love:. I think everyones getting confused, pleaseeee learn the difference between personal opinions or criticism and generally being disrespectful. What world does everyone live in? I never said bp were a mess and why's is so bad if they had drama they resolved (if that's the case) DAMNNN you's are very sensitive aren't you.

:pepe-popcorn:

chill, i was only asking a question, no big deal :sleeping:

• they are my aunties tho.

YIKES and ya'll say im the unhinged one with my full-time job still working during covid unpredictability, whilst people be obsessing and saying very concerning things of people that wouldn't even know their names?......... welcome to allkpop I guess LOL.

:pepe-back-away:

• THIS IS WHAT I AM SAYING THANK YOU!! Everyone moving like BP members are their aunties or something, like open your mind if they are or aren't who cares, WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOUR LIFE

:pepe-peek:

you do know that user is know for being a bp anti right? they will always agree with anything going against bp so i wouldnt be hyped that they agreed with you. but do you. 8)

• YIKES and ya'll say im the unhinged one with my full-time job still working during covid unpredictability, whilst people be obsessing and saying very concerning things of people that wouldn't even know their names?......... welcome to allkpop I guess LOL.

yikes, if only you knew what jokes were?

• YIKES and ya'll say im the unhinged one with my full-time job still working during covid unpredictability, whilst people be obsessing and saying very concerning things of people that wouldn't even know their names?......... welcome to allkpop I guess LOL.

whose yall? i havent seen ppl say you were the unhinged one :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!