why do non fans think blackpink aren't close?

• Non-fans don't know anything about BP lol. I don't know how non-fans and akgaes think the girls aren't close when even in the documentary they showed that they went through alot together and are very close as a result.

You even saw all of them support Rose when her teaser came out, so I'm not sure if some people are just ignorant or genuinely don't know.

• I am actually a huge fan of blackpink I think people get that confused cause I also am a very honest straight talking person like I've always said irene from RV was rude before that thing came out, I still love RV but call out things you think aren't as they seem, there's noting wrong with that? I see a lot of tension between Lisa and Jennie also rose and Jennie but more Lisa and Jennie. From debut I didnt see it I would say it was around the Jennie is lazy trend people were jumping on, it was really in your face. Now it looks very cordial, and fine but Im 50 percent sure they had an issue, the tension was too much to not notice. Its usually only after something comes forward people see the signs.

:wellr:

i have already said idc if you have this is an opinion, i dont agree with you but as long as your respectful with your opinion then good for you.

• Non-fans don't know anything about BP lol. I don't know how non-fans and akgaes think the girls aren't close when even in the documentary they showed that they went through alot together and are very close as a result.

You even saw all of them support Rose when her teaser came out, so I'm not sure if some people are just ignorant or genuinely don't know.

i always look forward to your opinions, your words are very wise and i never find myself disagreeing with you.

• Jennie and her mom literally spent vacations in Thailand with Lisa without any camera or reality show following them lol

We don’t need to be experts to see they don’t fake their relationship. They are very profesional too

antis just love to say anything that will ruin their image.

• LOOOOOL That was the OP question Sweetheart?

:cryingr::angryr:

Yes, but you sounded unhinged (actually you sound like that in every thread lmfao) in that other thread trying to defend your assumption that BP hate each other so I don't blame blinks for thinking you're obsessed

• Yes, but you sounded unhinged (actually you sound like that in every thread lmfao) in that other thread trying to defend your assumption that BP hate each other so I don't blame blinks for thinking you're obsessed

That's not my business how it sounds to you unfortunately and funny I don't remember talking to you ever? Anyways thats the whole definition of perception, go check it out?

:whatr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• Awww thank you, I guess only time will tell now, ay

:suggestiver:  :yesr:

you said it was around the jennie is lazy scandal right? ofc shes not gonna be herself at that time, do you know how much hate she was getting? it was hell for blinks and jennie at that time, what was seen on camera was jennie being down, those cameras were in her face constantly, shes not gonna act like herself. this so called tension is funny. and many ppl have already said irene was rude, look on yt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!