why do non fans think blackpink aren't close?

• The girls are close. But you don't see everything they do, even with the content they put out. Imagine being scrutinized not only in a country as restrictive as SKor but globally. Plus Jennie has an RBF; I do, too. It's literally a curse.

Also, remember that people have off days. Especially when us girls are on our periods. We can't always be on our best but that doesn't mean we don't like our friends, LOL. When you have a more introverted personality, you tend to lose energy fast and need to be away from people for a while, even those you love and care for a lot.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Probably cause they are not together often, it seems like they are only together during comebacks

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• non fans speaking on a group's dynamic and friendship will forever be funny for me... even we as fans can't ever be 100% sure about what we see on camera let aside someone who doesn't even watch their contents or involves themselves in the fandom.. it's weird judging something you're not familiar with

• Probably cause they are not together often, it seems like they are only together during comebacks

Wizones get more content with Izone members doing stuff together and actually hanging out like friends do, than Blinks.

Let that sink in.

A literal disbanded group of 2.5 years, with members from 1343424 different labels, giving their fans 1000x more content than Blackpink.

• non fans speaking on a group's dynamic and friendship will forever be funny for me... even we as fans can't ever be 100% sure about what we see on camera let aside someone who doesn't even watch their contents or involves themselves in the fandom.. it's weird judging something you're not familiar with

People are too swayed by what they see on camera. For example, YG has always pushed the Jensoo and Chaelisa pairings. When Jennie went to Paris recently I knew there would be a "date" with Jisoo. On the flip side, Jenlisa interactions are kept to a minimum on camera.

What's far more telliing is what happens off cam. Lisa and Jennie are often spotted shopping together and even went on holiday together before. Lisoo are inseparable, and Chaelisa are together a lot too. People judging bonds by what idols do when cameras are on are weird.

• anyone who actually bothered to watch their content would know they are close.

YG Dancing GIF by The Cheat | Gfycat

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

• its literally impossible to know, and this goes for any kpop group... plus people like to make interpretations of what they think means close and want to apply that to everyone

• Really don’t think that are that much close but they don’t hate one another either. They look like circunstancial friends, they would never choose each other to hang out normally but because they had to they kind of learn How to respect and like each other

• I have not clue if they are close or not, but my gut feeling is that they are not that close. But of cource they need to be somewhat close when they are in the same group, but it's a bit hard to for me to see Lisa and Jennie being best buddies more like fighting for the position as the star of the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!