Alice In Borderland > Squid Game

• Agreed. Alice in borderland story is definitely more interesting. Way more.

Squid Game is just, fight for money, you die, I die, they die, everybody dies. Basically.

The thing about Squid Game is that, they already know how dangerous it is, they are the ones that stupidly chose to go back knowing they might die. They made their own graves.

But for Alice In Borderland, you have no choice. It's win or die. And the games require more thinking, Squid Game is like ..... luck? Especially the breaking glass floors one

• The thing about Squid Game is that, they already know how dangerous it is, they are the ones that stupidly chose to go back knowing they might die. They made their own graves.

But for Alice In Borderland, you have no choice. It's win or die. And the games require more thinking, Squid Game is like ..... luck? Especially the breaking glass floors one

True. AIB games are more exciting. And also a better game system. Fight for survival.

But theres no denying Squid games cast are better. I would say they carried the show.

• Eh not really. Squid Game allows quite a bit more character depth than usual in the typical survival death trap shows. I found Alice in Borderline very shallow. So if you like more character focused shows, SG is definitely superior.

• I literally just started Squid Game so I'm only on episode 1.

Watched AIB a few months ago and loved it. One thing I appreciated about AIB was the games required a lot of thinking to some extent. They weren't always straightforward and you had to figure out to what extent you could utilize teamwork or strategy to win. I enjoyed that it wasn't always everyone out for themselves.

Don't know how Squid Game will handle that aspect. I'm only on the first Red Light Green Light game.

I have to say I was kinda shocked at all the attention Squid Game has received for being this "quirky new Korean" phenom.

When I was like.... Didn't Alice in Borderland do this entire thing last year??? Lol.

• Lol at the old guy having the time of his life in Red Light Green Light.

Guy was ready to roll over and accept his cancer..

And he's fucking lit up like a Christmas Tree feeling alive again!

Grinning from ear to ear.

I'm gonna riot if he gets killed later. He's gotta make it.

• some kind of battle royale themed movie/show comes around every few years since hte original and hits it big with a new generation that gets surprised by the concept

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I think Battle Royale was the first japanese and asian movie I saw.

it was one of my firsts

and still by far the only film that truly did this concept justice

the perfect balance of over-the-top brutality without unnecessary melodrama is just right

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!