It's okay Lisa didn't get much promo...

• no, he is saying that it's ok for Lisa promo to be short like this bc she will have more songs than Chaennie and he even said that this already makes Lisa the most promoted..

Actually Melon announced her debut on August so i think YGE just didn't care enough to make things right.

Okay I didn't agree with that bit of what he said. I already explained my view on the first comment I made on the thread.

I try not to analyze things too much when it comes to YG as nothing they ever do makes sense.

Saying lisa already got more "promo" than the rest bc of that collab is an exaggeration obviously. I just feel the constant comparisons serve no purpose other than useless arguing

I just try to be excited about the next lisa song and ot4 comeback after and there is so much negativity on here... feels like I'm on twitter

• The way non Blinks are the ones calling out the mistreatment and Blinks are excusing it..

What a fandom :rolleyes:

There are actually a lot of things to discuss and a lot holds merit with regards to Lisa's lack of promotions etc, but between you and the other infamous "Lisa akgae", most people fail to take it seriously or come in biased.

It's really tiring. Please can you be more mindful of your words because you just bring more hate to Lisa.

• There are actually a lot of things to discuss and a lot holds merit with regards to Lisa's lack of promotions etc, but between you and the other infamous "Lisa akgae", most people fail to take it seriously or come in biased.

It's really tiring. Please can you be more mindful of your words because you just bring more hate to Lisa.

The way blinks like you go against their own fandom just to hate on Lisa..

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel::pepe-angel:

• There are actually a lot of things to discuss and a lot holds merit with regards to Lisa's lack of promotions etc, but between you and the other infamous "Lisa akgae", most people fail to take it seriously or come in biased.

I am not an akgae. Why is that narrative applied to any Lisa fan but people starting threads like this is deemed fine and they are still accepted as Blinks?

Lisa having a collab doesn't negate her poor treatment. The Chaennie collab rumours were met with universal approval on here, despite the fact Lisa hadn't even had a solo yet, as well as Jisoo. But now her collab apparently means her poor promo compared to the others was fine? I am just sick of the double standards and the treatment of Lisa from her own fandom. My words shouldn't bring her hate and if they do it would just further prove my point about the fandom.

The other girls could have 50 solos and collabs and it wouldn't be deemed unfair or favouritism. But Lisa having anything? She is favoured. It deserves to be called out.

• Lolol when I first saw op in BP guild I was literally laughing so hard because everyone in the old forum knew op always love pitting BP against Twice & BTS for some weird achievement on purpose to get BP dragged, guess most of the newer blinks in the guild have 0 idea since the old forum was erased lol..

• I think we will have at least ONE BLACKPINK song this year and maybe in November/December. I'm in need of new music :pepe-life-support:

• Lolol when I first saw op in BP guild I was literally laughing so hard because everyone in the old forum knew op always love pitting BP against Twice & BTS for some weird achievement on purpose to get BP dragged, guess most of the newer blinks in the guild have 0 idea since the old forum was erased lol..

i remember when hb use to troll being a lisa solo stan than randomly threw her and other members under the bus saying they dont care about blinks and only rose does because she does the most lives. i remember that thread that start of hb fake rose solo stanning lmao

• i remember when hb use to troll being a lisa solo stan than randomly threw her and other members under the bus saying they dont care about blinks and only rose does because she does the most lives. i remember that thread that start of hb fake rose solo stanning lmao

Many different phases of HB. I heard they used to be called peaceful blink or something before?

»»- -««

10ec119f4504e204737c9f75f37bd74681cdf09b.gifv 57f809fa15ca393d2d148bad8288f686d69613c5.gifv 70f531c5b0f863bfe6ce48eedacfafc23ccf3371.gifv

• i remember when hb use to troll being a lisa solo stan than randomly threw her and other members under the bus saying they dont care about blinks and only rose does because she does the most lives. i remember that thread that start of hb fake rose solo stanning lmao

HardcoreBlink thread in the past really made me laugh so much, 100x better than most bait thread today, allkpop should really thank him for all the traffic he brings in.. :peperich::peperich:

• What is happening now?? Hard was a troll? A fake blink? An akgae? A Jenchu? Kkkkkkk

I won't call him a troll but he love to stir shit for sure :froghype::froghype: You can literally see thread of ''BP win BTS in sales'' or ''BP is the new NGG Twice gtfo'' thread almost every single day, had a fucking good laugh at all the replies at that time.. Ahh the good times..

• I won't call him a troll but he love to stir shit for sure :froghype::froghype: You can literally see thread of ''BP win BTS in sales'' or ''BP is the new NGG Twice gtfo'' thread almost every single day, had a fucking good laugh at all the replies at that time.. Ahh the good times..

Oh ... Well, my past was full of BP threads with these past weeks just Lisa threads, sorry blinks kkkkkk i just needed to do first than Jenchu kkkkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!